old fella - Thread Wrap Up

oldfella

i just want to know

if your an 'old fella' why is the main reason you want to use gear is just to look good?

im 20 and that would be an excuse a douchebag my age would use...

i really dont want to blow smoke up your ass but you gotta make sure your training and diet is very good before you start.

im about to start a cycle very soon...started out wanting to "look good" but already had experience in lifting but wanted to get serious this time round. was a skinny guy at 5'10 63kgs now im almost 90 kgs 1.5 years later.

i may have put on alot of weight up until now in a matter of time but that all means nothing when i consider my short term goals. squat x deadlift x OHP x bench x....bigger this body part or that...ive been getting bigger and stronger pretty consistently but the long term goal means nothing its more like an image. you cant get to that without short term goals and everything you accomplish short-term means nothing after its done.

when i begin my cycle im gunna train 6 days a week...currently training 4 days sometimes 5 depending on work roster. right now with one of the management members out for a month ill be working weekends and training twice a day on thursdays and fridays. more volume more intensity more frequency. expect to bump up the eating to 5000-5500 calories a day and drink 11-12L of water.

not only do you have to be ready but you have to have a plan to maximise the gains on your cycle.

look forward to hearing your plan.

EMC - If your only 20 and have made such impressive gains (27kg in 18 months) why would you even consider using gear? Why wouldnt you just keep doing what you are doing if it is working so well and once what you are doing stops working then look at the gear. Your still extremely young to even think about using.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont even think about bringing my name up! :lol:

:pfft:

EMC - If your only 20 and have made such impressive gains (27kg in 18 months) why would you even consider using gear? Why wouldnt you just keep doing what you are doing if it is working so well and once what you are doing stops working then look at the gear. Your still extremely young to even think about using.

i dont want to hijack old fellas thread. my training is as intense as it can be and supplementing my diet to aid my recovery to achieve my "maximum potential" to progress in strength and size as much as possible but its starting to slow down. im not able to maintain my intensity as my weight and strength increases. i fatigue alot quicker than i use to 6 months ago. eg. i could spend 30 minutes doing 6-8 sets of squats or deads then 3-4 sets of 3 exercises after that then abs. i have good endurance but theres just no way you can expect the quality of the workout to remain the same as the start.

i want to train certain things more frequently and more days in a week. theres no way i could accomplish any gains doing this naturally let alone avoid an injury. so not only am i limited to my bodys natural function but limited to how much i can stress the body. im at that level where my body cant handle the intensity that i want to train at. i can continue to eat big put on fat increasingly, have reduced intensity workouts and blow smoke up my ass or do something about it.

Take it as read that I have my diet and training in hand. I have and take advice from some very experienced people for everything I do.

Slight change this week.

2 x .5ml teste PW (will stick to this just now)

2 x dbol ED

1 x Provirion ED

First dose 12:00 today.

We'll see how that goes and how my body handles it. Will get some liver support to keep that in hand.

Back session today. Apart from other exercises..............

T-Bar (which will be a marker) 10 x 20 WU, 10 x 40, 10 x 50.

2 x dbol ED

1 x Provirion ED

We'll see how that goes and how my body handles it. Will get some liver support to keep that in hand.

hey o.f

what sort of doses you doing for dbol and for how long? are you running provirion right up until your PCT? are you planning to bump up the dosage of your shots down the track?

2 x dbol ED

1 x Provirion ED

hey o.f

what sort of doses you doing for dbol and for how long? are you running provirion right up until your PCT? are you planning to bump up the dosage of your shots down the track?

dbol are 5mg. Proviron will be run with dbol at this stage. We'll be adopting a wait and see approach. It will be closely monitored keeping an eye on all changes. At this stage we'll run this for 2 weeks then look at it again.

Am considering competing this year. If we like what we see at 8 weeks, and everything is on course (health, relationship, diet etc) then it'll look likely for Sept.

Feel a bit spaced at the moment.

2 x dbol ED

1 x Provirion ED

hey o.f

dbol are 5mg. Proviron will be run with dbol at this stage. We'll be adopting a wait and see approach. It will be closely monitored keeping an eye on all changes. At this stage we'll run this for 2 weeks then look at it again.

Am considering competing this year. If we like what we see at 8 weeks, and everything is on course (health, relationship, diet etc) then it'll look likely for Sept.

Feel a bit spaced at the moment.

Lay off the wacky backy if your feeling spaced :smoke:

Call it a placebo or psychological effect but had a great chest and tri workout this morning. Felt really good to get the weights up a bit. May also be I've caught up on some rest. Don't really care as I'll take a workout like that anytime.

This morning at breakfast took

1 x Cardiac aspirin

2 x Omega 3

1 x Dbol

1 x Proviron

1 x Liver Aid

Later....

1 x Dbol with lunch.

This will pretty much be it for the rest of the week. Teste Wed and Sat.

Good base to start a cycle there mate - could be a bit leaner but I think each to there own - I always grow quicker than most and my body fat is rarely the factory 12% everyone seems to think is nirvana.

I wouldn't worry about pct - just stay on forever :D - Interesting that your Mrs is adverse to you being on cycle - I suspect she wont be too put out on those cold winter nights when you "old - fella" is good to go :lol: .... besides there are way worse things you can do to your body.

good on you for having a go - I wouldn't call it the dark side - to me its like coming into the light.

Keep your fluids up - cartia works to thin your blood but wont effectively reduce the effects of polycythemia (red blood cell increase) as a result of being on the gear.

eat clean - lift mean ....Will watch with anticipation :)

Good base to start a cycle there mate - could be a bit leaner but I think each to there own - I always grow quicker than most and my body fat is rarely the factory 12% everyone seems to think is nirvana.

I wouldn't worry about pct - just stay on forever :D - Interesting that your Mrs is adverse to you being on cycle - I suspect she wont be too put out on those cold winter nights when you "old - fella" is good to go :lol: .... besides there are way worse things you can do to your body.

good on you for having a go - I wouldn't call it the dark side - to me its like coming into the light.

Keep your fluids up - cartia works to thin your blood but wont effectively reduce the effects of polycythemia (red blood cell increase) as a result of being on the gear.

eat clean - lift mean ....Will watch with anticipation :)

Been having a few wines or Bintang with ya Mother Opti? Your very outspoken tonight. :pfft:

hey there old fella, i will be happy looking like that when i am 50 + .. Keep up the good work.. can't wait to see the progress pics. How did you get your body fat checked ? and what is it in this photo approx??

Hi. Hey Old Fella, can you tell me what it is costing you on average per month. I went to my local doctor and told him that after doing weights at gym that there was not must testosterone left for anything else. He was reluctant to give me a prescription and said he would have to get authorization higher up. Am in my early 50s. So will try a product called ISA TEST. It is a testosterone stimulator with an estrogen Inhibitor. Not as brave as you brother. Sounds like one needs a science degree to pursue this path.I follow with interest your journey. Would not tell my wife if I did give it a go HAHA.

hey there old fella, i will be happy looking like that when i am 50 + .. Keep up the good work.. can't wait to see the progress pics. How did you get your body fat checked ? and what is it in this photo approx??

Calipers, 4 points on the body. Same places, by the same person every time.

Approx 28%. But I did drop over 1 kg 2 days later so it should be a bit lower than that.

Weight has increased today to 88.25kgs. Up from 85.50kgs on Sunday. This is expected.

Interestingly - had a manic day planned for Monday so took both dbol at breakfast and didn't manage a lot of water during the day. Have to admit feeling a bit out of kilter most of the day, not whacked out, but more not entirely focused.

Yesterday spaced them out and felt better.

Feeling my age tonight. Sore legs and shoulders from some good sessions. Weights are starting to creep up.

Back tonight - great workout.

1 arm row 12 x 22, 10 x 32, 9 x 38, 8 x 42

T-Bar 12 x 20, 10 x 30, 8 x 60, 6 x 70. 20kgs up from last week.

Seated Row 12 x 50, 10 x 70, 8 x 90, 6 x 105

Legs on Wednesday were back a bit on leg press as I hammered them first on leg extension.

Leg Press 20 x 80, 15 x 140, 9 x 200, 6 x 260, 20 x 100.

Starting to get the oily scalp and feeling a bit fuller. This is no doubt due to intramuscular fluid retention. Taking 2nd dbol 1 hr before workout to give that extra aggression. Seems like my mind wants to lift more than my body can handle.

Heads a bit clearer as the days go by. Appetite coming back a bit too. Weight this morning 87.65.

Weekend off apart from some cardio.

Interesting comparing your weights to mine. Legs are similar but your Tbar is up on me. I am doing up to 8x50. How are you going with DB Inclines and bench press. Mate your tired. I'm doing all my weights with only protein and protein powder at the moment.

Interesting comparing your weights to mine. Legs are similar but your Tbar is up on me. I am doing up to 8x50. How are you going with DB Inclines and bench press. Mate your tired. I'm doing all my weights with only protein and protein powder at the moment.

Incline DB 12 x 16, 9 x 20, 6 x 24, 6 x 26 (poor really)

Bench 12 x 60, 9 x 70, 6 x 80 (need a spotter to go higher, but too many numbnuts at the gym).

I was previously pushing a lot more on chest, just with food, a few basic supps, and attitude. Mate, a lot of it is in the mind. Tired from workouts is a good tired. Being tired from shit at work, that's not a good tired. One of the reasons I love workouts, it's all you and no-one can f*ck round with that.

Hey I agree about being tired from the weights. It is a good feeling. I look forward to most visits to the gym. Numbnuts. I love it. I only need help with the incline dbs as was getting to 32kg but have backed off to 30 due to strain in forearm. Hard to get DBs up on my own due to that problem until it comes right. Love Sat and Sun as that is when I do legs and Chest.Give it heaps as not rushed for time.

Got a question for those passing through this thread. Not gonna do a general post as the dipsticks on here will post a lot of crap and argue amongst themselves.

Q. What do you do for ab work?

I'm only doing decline leg ups s/s swiss ball crunchies.

I may be losing a bit now as with my slightly dicky back I've started to wear a belt. Found one (belongs to the gym) next to the power rack and chucked it on for SLDL. It made a big difference. Also used it for T-Bar. I tweaked my back on leg day doing walking lunges and the belt is now helping.

I reckon I may lose some incidental ab work by using the belt so I need to make it up somewhere / how.