Ronin

PB & egg pancakes

60g PB

2 eggs

1 serve PP

wee dribble of water

1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)

1 slice cheese

Nuke the PB til gooey (bout 2 min). Beat in the eggs. Add PP. I found you really need to use a magic bullet or similar, if you try to do it with a fork it doesn't mix well. Add a little water as necessary to get it to a batter-ish consistency.

Pour half into a pan on medium heat. Cook one side and flip. Once done remove from heat and repeat with the other half of the mixture. Place slice of cheese between the two pancakes.

Each one should take no more than 2 minutes total to cook. The longer they're cooked, the more dense and dry they will become.

post-5938-14166820478025_thumb.jpg

Interesting, sweet or savory?

Kinda both really. I think if I could find some low carb jam, that would make a good alternative to the cheese.But it's good as it is, the cheese compliments the sweetness of the pancake quite nicely.

looks bloody delicious Ronin, gonna giv it a try 2morrow

Sweet, I'd be keen for feedback

• 5 months later...

Hey Ronin,

bad enough that we live in France and not in your place :roll: ( and not in the south of France as well...), but you helped us a lot with this recipe !!! The Kids love it and we can add a new breakfast item \:D/ . They love you for this and I am glad there are miles to go to you (otherwise you would have to handle with a 19y and a 16y old happy girls :twisted: ).

So thank you !!

Greetings to our favorite living site

scathatch 8)

thanks Phedder :D

this is exactly what we are doing. We are eating max 25 carbs per day. Our carb-refill-day (don't know the exact English term for this, but I hope you get the idea...) is Saturday ( it is because the Kids want the Sunday to get back into the ketose and be fit when school is on).

If there is somebody of you all who is eating similar he or she can answer me a question :

We are counting the carbs, the fat and the protein of our food 6 days a week (to be sure to eat at most 25gr carbs, ect), but do we have to count also the refill day? does it affect our diet - like : if you eat too much carbs, you need one day more to get back in the ketose? Or does it simply not matter?

Thanks

btw: to tho one who does not know about this diet : the testosteron is going up :wink: (in a natural way) and you have the feeling of more power inside of you. If you need to eat you are not becoming hypoglycemic, you just feel tired. And the Libido \:D/ , well....

Greetings from France

scathatch