Jigga

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You know how everone always say things like:

"I'm under the age of 21, should I use (insert pro-homrone/steroid name here)?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products."

So why do young people like this guy get to do it?? :?

• 2 months later...
You know how everone always say things like:

"I'm under the age of 21, should I use (insert pro-homrone/steroid name here)?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products."

So why do young people like this guy get to do it?? :?

i used when i was younger than 21 and know lots of other people that did/do too.

and to answer thiS question. no you dont have enough test when u are under 21. roids will explode u. all these ppl who say u dont need till u are over 25 u can grow just as well naturally when u are young if u eat well blah blah... FOS!

• 4 months later...
16? his face looks about 30 that cant be healthy :?

We've all had a mate or at least known of someone that's looked about 30 at 16.

I reckon he'll be another Trey Brewer, tapping out his potential too early and not able to go any further while everyone rushes past

16? his face looks about 30 that cant be healthy :?

We've all had a mate or at least known of someone that's looked about 30 at 16.

I reckon he'll be another Trey Brewer, tapping out his potential too early and not able to go any further while everyone rushes past

Burnt out Brewer, had so much potential early on what went wrong.

mmm I don't understand how you can "tap out your potential too soon"? The younger you are when you reach the top the more time you have at your disposal I would have thought? He fell short of his potential by overdoing the drug thing and destroying his body I thought. I have no idea how too much drugs could make your physique go backwards though....

Anyway, Lorenzo sending out a global message asking horny teenage girls to have naked party with him was way more hilarious/interesting than Trey and that 30y/o arab