17y/o Lorenzo Becker - Freak Genetics

Jigga

Because it looks completely unnatural. he shouldn't be messing with roids at 17

you talk some real rubbish bro. Even your sig sounds like your trying to justify to your self, why you look like twig... If you think this dude looks disgusting, then you must be groused the f*ck out, when you read a flex or MD mag.

An yes, of course he's on the gear...

boosting again. how many lives does this guy get?! can't the mods just block his IP address from creating new accounts?

It aint hard to change your IP address..

There are easy to follow videos on youtube that show you how to do it :lol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boosting again. how many lives does this guy get?! can't the mods just block his IP address from creating new accounts?

What Outkast said, IP addresses are easy to get around. The Mod team has taken multiple steps to prevent him posting, but fully banning somebody is impossible if they are determined to post.

Forum members can help by not replying/reacting to his posts, which stops him from getting the attention he is after. Cool? :idea2:

:)

Jigga when I was browsing through youtube I came across Lorenzo like a year or 2 ago and he was 17 lol.

Um I don't know what to say bro other than you didn't? Have a look at this link to youtube, all his vids were uploaded a few months ago...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ecker&aq=f

Maybe your getting confused with another dude? Like charley?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk7J1azB3-8

"Um I don't know what to say bro other than you didn't?" lmao ok bro :)

a FEW months ago?? lmao. Dude there's someone on this forum as well called 'theanimal101' or something similar who always says he's 16 or something.. It's to look better... He's been 16 for AGES.. Ask anyone else on here.

I've seen that front double bicep pic on bb.com like a year or 2 ago.. They showed it on the forum because appearantly one guy wanted to look like him on ANOTHER forum and the girls were saying how disgusting it is to be that big..

Read the replies, n00b.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... nzo+becker

a FEW months ago?? lmao. Dude there's someone on this forum as well called 'theanimal101' or something similar who always says he's 16 or something.. It's to look better... He's been 16 for AGES.. Ask anyone else on here.

I've seen that front double bicep pic on bb.com like a year or 2 ago.. They showed it on the forum because appearantly one guy wanted to look like him on ANOTHER forum and the girls were saying how disgusting it is to be that big..

Read the replies, n00b.

If you care to look, those posts were made late January this year. 2 months is quite different to 2 years... I've already given you a link to his FB account (which has his birthday stated clearly), youtube (which tells you when his videos were uploaded) and I've just checked the link you gave me which confirms everything I have said up until this point :? I don't mean to embarrass you but...

Read the replies, n00b.

If you care to look, those posts were made late January this year. 2 months is quite different to 2 years... I've already given you a link to his FB account (which has his birthday stated clearly), youtube (which tells you when his videos were uploaded) and I've just checked the link you gave me which confirms everything I have said up until this point :? I don't mean to embarrass you but...

bro. it's starting to sound like your stalking this guy :lol:

Read the replies, n00b.

bro. it's starting to sound like your stalking this guy :lol:

I only got the info to prove a point.

Facts:

- He is 17 now

- The pictures in the first post are of him somehwere between 16 and 17

- He is not 20 years old like Loochi seems to think

Lol Jigga.

I've seen him on youtube before like a year ago and the year before where he claimed to be 17.. Just like Animal101 has on this site every year lol.

Why did other people on bb.com say he's been 17 for 2-3 years now?? Lol? They must be trolling??

Because his youtube/fb says he is it must mean it's true then.

Fair enough..

Btw, you really did embarass me :) ....

Why did other people on bb.com say he's been 17 for 2-3 years now?? Lol? They must be trolling??

People love to exagerate when it comes to things they have seen a few months ago hence the douchebag statements like, "oh dude I'm pretty sure he's been 17 for 3 years now." You are a prime example. The oldest video of him on youtube was posted 9 months ago where he says he is 16, which funnily enough matches everything I have said so far. If 16yrs old=17 yrs old and 9 months=3 years then I guess your right :nod:

Most people have friends. I'm pretty sure he isn't openly lying on FB when all his friends at school know how old he is. I'm not sure why your threatened by him being young, the logic that everything on FB/youtube is a lie so you should listen to what randoms on bb.com say, doesn't make a lot of sense to me :?

Sorry, like I said it wasn't my intention :shrug:

If you want to somehow continue to argue using posts from complete unknown morons as your reference, rather than using info of some substance go ahead but I can't be bothered continuing with this. If you do believe he is 19/20 that's fine by me :wink:

Lol Jigga.

I've seen him on youtube before like a year ago and the year before where he claimed to be 17.. Just like Animal101 has on this site every year lol.

Fair enough..

lol at animal101 being 16 for 3 years

Thatwaslight - Lol.

Jigga - I'm not threatend by him or his age... He's in a different ball game... Lol. I'm natural, he ain't? why would I care? Why should I be threatened? I am who I am, I can't exactly change my genetics? Lol. Stop assuming.

People love to exajurate? Bro I remember seeing this guy when I first joined this forum, if you don't believe me that's cool man. I don't expect you too.

"the logic that everything on FB/youtube is a lie so you should listen to what randoms on bb.com say, doesn't make a lot of sense to me " - No I agree Jigga.. But this guy is some what famous.. And why? Because he is so young...

And the part that's italics/underline.. Isn't the same thing that you said about "But I can't see any gyno." assuming that he must be natural?? So if a if a pro' bodybuilder doesn't have gyno or removed it... Then they are natural I am assuming? :S

Roc - Yeah man it is.

Peachy - Surprise surprise...