17y/o Lorenzo Becker - Freak Genetics

Jigga

Why the hell would you not want to be that big? .

Because it looks completely unnatural. he shouldn't be messing with roids at 17

Hes old enough to know right from wrong IMO

Obviously not... but hey, at least he looks great... Regardless of potential health risks, especially at that age. I'd say his training, diet, an drugs would be under supervision.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' I'd say his training, diet, an drugs would be under supervision'

Why? What makes you think that? Another sweeping statement on your part - you've all ready admitted you know 'SFA' about steroids a few posts back... Plenty more inspiring natural bodybuilders in my book....if I was to go down the steroid road Im sure I could make some incredible gains too but so what? You said he was an ectomorph and he's obviously not, just needed his natural testosterone to kick in a bit in the first few pics and combined with whatever drugs BOOM :roll: :doh:

lol you guys are fucking dumb if you think thats natural lol :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

impressive change though, just goes to show if you hit the juice young while your bodies still primed the results you get. reminds me of arnolds changes from 16-18 years old

Why are they dumb?

If they used you as a reference...i.e. you're juiced to your eyeballs but have nothing to show for it???

lol you guys are fucking dumb if you think thats natural lol :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

impressive change though, just goes to show if you hit the juice young while your bodies still primed the results you get. reminds me of arnolds changes from 16-18 years old

Why are they dumb?

If they used you as a reference...i.e. you're juiced to your eyeballs but have nothing to show for it???

]

:ditto:

Arnold looks like a twig next to this guy if you compare them at 16.

Why are they dumb?

lol, funny guy, hows that visceral fat going for ya tubbie? try dropping a few more 1000mcg of t3 a day,oppss your already doing that right?

example of the pot calling the kettle black

Mr Nat 500mg of test, 200mg of tren a week- moderate doses

S/M 1000mg of tes, 1000mg of tren a week-juiced to the eye balls

Why are they dumb?

lol, funny guy, hows that visceral fat going for ya tubbie? try dropping a few more 1000mcg of t3 a day,oppss your already doing that right?

WTF where you getting this information from Brent?

Mr. I dropped from 140kg 40% bodyfat to 120kg at 12% in under a week hahahaha. Lay off the prami cuz its gone to your head....your hallucinating mate.

Why are they dumb?

Mr. I dropped from 140kg 40% bodyfat to 120kg at 12% in under a week hahahaha. Lay off the prami cuz its gone to your head....your hallucinating mate.

lol wadda eva, take off your prami googles mate, pretty soon your gonna end up thinking your engaged to beyonce, I've heard of beer googles but this is ridiculous

lol wadda eva, take off your prami googles mate, pretty soon your gonna end up thinking your engaged to beyonce, I've heard of beer googles but this is ridiculous

HAHAHAHA YOUR A BONGA FALAHA AND YOU KNOW IT.

I would say this kid is being groomed for eventual competion by someone with a good deal of experience. These aren't the kind of gains you would see from some kid playing around in the gym dropping a few dbols and expecting to get big.

Looks like he has some excellent potential and someones seen this pretty early into it.

I would say this kid is being groomed for eventual competion by someone with a good deal of experience. These aren't the kind of gains you would see from some kid playing around in the gym dropping a few dbols and expecting to get big.

Looks like he has some excellent potential and someones seen this pretty early into it.

Just like Aleksey. Despite the fact they are 4 years apart I don't think he will ever catch Aleksey - I don't mean mass-wise, I just think Aleksey has a better build. Shame he is so short!

us5879_porownanie%20kulturystow.jpg

us5879_porownanie%20kulturystow.jpg

exactly! except this new kid has the jump on him by starting a few years sooner.

alexey has some ugly nipples aye? :pfft:

Why the hell would you not want to be that big? .

Because it looks completely unnatural. he shouldn't be messing with roids at 17

you talk some real rubbish bro. Even your sig sounds like your trying to justify to your self, why you look like twig... If you think this dude looks disgusting, then you must be groused the f*ck out, when you read a flex or MD mag.

An yes, of course he's on the gear...

boosting again. how many lives does this guy get?! can't the mods just block his IP address from creating new accounts?