My diet

bob26

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh know !!!!!!!!!!!! i just ripped into my evening meal which was 200g of cottage cheese as per usual , umm it tasted a little bit creamier than usual... i went and checked the packet and we have bought the 3 tubs of lite cottage cheese and 1 tub of normal..... :shock:

glad i didn't quite finish the cup of it off, looks like the puppy is going to get dog biscuits with cottage cheese on top for dinner tonight, lucky him... :!:

ah well back on track tomorrow.

dont worry man, gota mix it up aye gotta enjoy some of the tastier foods in life every now and then like maccas mmmmmmmmmmmm :nod:

oh know !!!!!!!!!!!! i just ripped into my evening meal which was 200g of cottage cheese as per usual , umm it tasted a little bit creamier than usual... i went and checked the packet and we have bought the 3 tubs of lite cottage cheese and 1 tub of normal..... :shock:

glad i didn't quite finish the cup of it off, looks like the puppy is going to get dog biscuits with cottage cheese on top for dinner tonight, lucky him... :!:

ah well back on track tomorrow.

dont worry man, gota mix it up aye gotta enjoy some of the tastier foods in life every now and then like maccas mmmmmmmmmmmm :nod:

I'm loving it :nod:

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my weight / measurements / body fat checked again tonight, very pleased with the results for the last 4 weeks.

First measurements done on 15/04/2010

98.3kg at 24.8% body fat (lean Body Mass 73.9kg & 24.4kg FAT :cry: )

My previous measurements on 13/05/2010

95.2 kg at 23.1% body fat (Lean Body Mass 73.2kg & 22kg FAT :shock: )

My measurements tonight 10/06/2010 \:D/

90.7 kg at 19.6% body fat (Lean Body Mass 72.9kg & 17.8kg FAT 8) )

So i think that that is pretty good Fat Loss to Muscle Loss Ratio to have going on, 1kg muscle total :naughty: but 6.6kg FAT \:D/ . Any thoughts / comments / constructive critiscism always appreciated and taken on board though......

I find this site really good for keeping up your motivation... surrounding yourself with like minded individuals.

Cheers guys

i am out like a light at 10pm.. :pfft:

it's nearly 11.30 and you're still up :shock:

:pfft:

nice work tho brutha, looks like you've put the hard yards in :nod:

hahaha, that is quite funny ay... i had to go and get my measurements and shit done last night and then over to anti natal classes at northshore hospital! by the time i got back up to the coast it was late!

hard work getting up this morning

i might have to go to bed at 9 tonight to make up for it ... missus will have to wake me up at 10 to eat my cottage cheese :pfft:

cheers for that Beef

Nice fat loss Bob 8) I think we are on the right track bro :nod:

yeah for sure, when you can actually call it "fat" loss rather than "weight" loss i think it is definatly the right track \:D/

Cheers for all your help dude.

hey just wondering guys?

I went to a wedding tonight and kinda felt like the odd one out eating out of a tupperware container while every else ripped into really good looking thai food.

am i just nuts in sticking to the diet this hard out or do other people do it?

:crazy:

Just had my weight / measurements / body fat checked again tonight, very pleased with the results for the last 4 weeks.

First measurements done on 15/04/2010

98.3kg at 24.8% body fat (lean Body Mass 73.9kg & 24.4kg FAT :cry: )

My previous measurements on 13/05/2010

95.2 kg at 23.1% body fat (Lean Body Mass 73.2kg & 22kg FAT :shock: )

My measurements tonight 10/06/2010 \:D/

90.7 kg at 19.6% body fat (Lean Body Mass 72.9kg & 17.8kg FAT 8) )

So i think that that is pretty good Fat Loss to Muscle Loss Ratio to have going on, 1kg muscle total :naughty: but 6.6kg FAT \:D/ . Any thoughts / comments / constructive critiscism always appreciated and taken on board though......

I find this site really good for keeping up your motivation... surrounding yourself with like minded individuals.

Cheers guys

nice man, how did u go about the caculations and measurments?

hey dude cheers.. i have had my body fat measured by a PT at Club Physical in Albany (Alymer Porter) his name on these forums is Human Performance. Highly recommend him BTW (full of use full information). :wink:

as for the calculations what do you mean???

if you know your body weight and your body fat %. You can then work out how many KG of it is Lean body mass & the rest of it is FAT. Not a exact science but pretty sweet accurate way of keeping track of it.

My goal currently is reducing my body fat % without losing any of my hard earned lean body mass, which is pretty tough to do generally.

I have moved up the road to Coast Bar Bell. Everything i need there but saving a little money. I have to think about $ with a baby on the way ! :pfft:

Are you at key dude? Whats you name? Send me a PM if you don't want to say over the forum..

Might be able to catch up for a work out sometime.

hey just wondering guys?

I went to a wedding tonight and kinda felt like the odd one out eating out of a tupperware container while every else ripped into really good looking thai food.

am i just nuts in sticking to the diet this hard out or do other people do it?

:crazy:

Hah! Good on you for being dedicated! Personally, I think unless you have a competition looming, going to a wedding and taking your own food IS a little obsessive. One meal isn't going to make or break your success, and it's not like weddings are a weekly event.

I dont see a problem with it to be honest, you made a stand, no-one can knock you for that.

BOB its Craig mate, still on path rehabbing my LB the workout with you will have to wait for now.... whats your DL at the moment?.Dont see many people performing the lift anymore there only a few, mind you not there in the evening as much.... will you enter a comp at some point?

depends on his diet pseu - if hes on keto/ad etc, if it didnt work into refeed it would disrupt him?

Gotta go with Scratchy on this one :lol:

I'm off to a gathering tonight and have a tupperware container of fried chicken breast & PB, and a wee tub of sludge. Keto style diets are a little different from most "normal" BBer diets.

I dont see a problem with it to be honest, you made a stand, no-one can knock you for that.

BOB its Craig mate, still on path rehabbing my LB the workout with you will have to wait for now.... whats your DL at the moment?.Dont see many people performing the lift anymore there only a few, mind you not there in the evening as much.... will you enter a comp at some point?

Ah okay dude, thought i had a stalker for a second there :lol:

I have left Key now and i am going to coast bar bell up the road.

My best dead lift is still 200kg for 1 rep, i haven't been doing any 1 rep max lately just doing sets of 8 sort of thing.. but am good for 160kg @ 8 reps.

Just working out & eating like i am going to be doing a comp soon @ the moment but if i start to look good i might consider it.. but i definatly wouldn't want to get up there not 95% + ready for it.. don't see the point in that.. (standing up on stage in your gruds with love handles, like some people seem to do)

Goal @ the moment is to keep on cutting untill i get down to 10% body fat & see how i am looking. (i have never had it down this low). So quite excited about the journey there at the moment, it just seems to take so fringin long. Every morning i am up walking at 6am i am thinking to myself... "well thats another day down" :nod:

Ah okay dude, thought i had a stalker for a second there :lol:

I have left Key now and i am going to coast bar bell up the road.

My best dead lift is still 200kg for 1 rep, i haven't been doing any 1 rep max lately just doing sets of 8 sort of thing.. but am good for 160kg @ 8 reps.

Just working out & eating like i am going to be doing a comp soon @ the moment but if i start to look good i might consider it.. but i definatly wouldn't want to get up there not 95% + ready for it.. don't see the point in that.. (standing up on stage in your gruds with love handles, like some people seem to do)

Goal @ the moment is to keep on cutting untill i get down to 10% body fat & see how i am looking. (i have never had it down this low). So quite excited about the journey there at the moment, it just seems to take so fringin long. Every morning i am up walking at 6am i am thinking to myself... "well thats another day down" :nod:

Good to hear things are going well, good environment over there @ CB

Keep up the hard work man it will all pay off your attitude determines your altitude!

May stop into your work sometime and talk shop

• 2 weeks later...