To all NZFBB people HELP

AllenNZ

At the Bikini and Pro Event Moe also said to Marks face, if Jo ever competes in any Pro event, I will esure she places LAST. Now other people know that if you know Moe, this is how he talks.

That is disgusting!

Favoritism has no place what so ever in any sport!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this have any bearing on the current calender year? To compete or not to compete? Will it do much? Cant we just sign a petition of 'no confidence' to give to the right people as proof? What sort of results could we expect from all these complaint letters and stuff? Will this bring about change? Curious on what is about to play out. P.S and I feel for you Jo, the lack of respect showin to KIWI athletes should not have been tolerated from the start. I look forward to some sort of resolve so we can move on to good well run exciting competitive competitions. ALL THE BEST

Mark, my thoughts are with you and the others in this campaign. Having met you and worked with Jo before in preparation for NZFBB shows I truely believe you have the best interests of the IFBB and NZFBB at heart, and like many of us executives, judges, sponsors and supporters you are pro the sport in terms of making it open and available to, fair and achieveable for any athlete.

All the best.

Maeve

NABBA Executive, Judges Coorindator

mmmmmm Mark and why were you voted off in the first place? [MOD EDIT: Snippet]

And if there is anyone who is willing to put their money on the line to run pro shows and amatuer shows step forward or shut the f**k up. I am not taking anyones side, but make sure if you are going write a story, it's based on a true story please!!! So Mark don't take the earth to reply to the above please, so the members know what you are hiding behind door number two ok!!!

Otherwise have a great day and hear from you all soon Peace out.

And if there is anyone who is willing to put their money on the line to run pro shows and amatuer shows step forward or shut the f**k up. I am not taking anyones side, but make sure if you are going write a story, it's based on a true story please!!! So Mark don't take the earth to reply to the above please, so the members know what you are hiding behind door number two ok!!!

Moe?? :pfft:

And you are..?

Hahahahaha, maybe pseud. can check the IP for us? I keep refreshing this thread to see what happens next, its like some kind of awesome tv show lol.

Hahahahaha, maybe pseud. can check the IP for us? I keep refreshing this thread to see what happens next, its like some kind of awesome tv show lol.

Lol agreed :grin:

BIGBALLS I don't think Mark is trying to take back the presidency hes simply pointing out the the NZFBB is very quickly being F&^ked by the current regime.

This is all at the cost of the athletes who work their asses off all year only to show up (nationals or the last event in Auckland) and be shafted by a poorly run show with last minute rule changes. :evil:

BIGBALLS, you should not hide behind a pseudonym, or, in your own words, 'shut the f*ck up'.

Jo and mark are not using aliases, it suggests you are the one with something to hide.

Everyone does this you punk, wat you on about? I said nothing about Mike.

And who are you clown?

[MOD EDIT: Snippet]

Oh and please correct your grammar thanks.

Everyone does this you punk, wat you on about?

yes, but this thread is about a real issue, and the actual people concerned are making themselves known, for the sake of transparency. oh, exept you..

I said nothing about Mike.

wtf? and i did? *makes L on forehead*

And who are you clown?

no need for namecalling fag. my identity isnt relevant here, and if yours is its hidden behind a your handle...

[MOD EDIT: Snippet].

LOL!! whats your agenda? Marks not the one whos actions are fucking up the fed. And doesnt it speak volumes that Mark commands more respect then the current president, regardless of the past? food for thought there smallballs.

oooh yoouuuu mushd be reylaytd to bigred8!!

BIGBALLS, you should not hide behind a pseudonym, or, in your own words, 'shut the f*ck up'.

Jo and mark are not using aliases, it suggests you are the one with something to hide.

Everyone does this you punk, wat you on about? I said nothing about Mike.

And who are you clown?

[MOD EDIT: Snippet]

Come on Moe we know its you!!

So what is your opinion then on the current state of the NZFBB big balls?

Moe the president, should not be running shows, that should be left to others. The whole point to this, was to raise the point that Mark is not as clean as he leads everbody on to believe. Gotta go train, Peace.