what sucks about my gym......

bigdogbob

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro? Is that the one at City Fitness/Bodyworks?? Thats been around a long time dude :pfft:

Haha it is indeed, and I'm sure it has by the way it gave out! It's obvoiusly seen years of abuse :pfft: I was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

It's been broken again since I broke it too :lol: (you could still get it on if you were skinny/sucked in enough :P)

and the spa pool is still yellow.....

ew .... name and shame :nod:

I can't figure it out I need to take a photo so you can decide for yourselves. It's blue on the outside but where the water is it's yellow like pale yellow :-s It's always been like this (well the 2 months I have been there)

Alot of the gyms dont want power lifters ect there. Ive seen some gyms that are just made for fat people or those people that stand on a treadmill for 1 hour walking then they go home and when they see you deadliftind 200plus and grunting them out they look horrorified. Im lucky that my local gym Counties Fitness in Pukekohe have invested alot in weight lifting gear new hammer strenght squat rack and power lifting platform kettle bells techno gym plate loaded machines dumbells up to 60kgs all the real gear not crap. I offen train up in Auckland in the weekend though and there are some good gyms still up there. I think it might be time for you to move gyms sorry mate

jimjim you want me to come back sort the little punk out lol ????????

Thanks big guy, but youve been gone so long youve probably shrunk down to the size of a canterbury cricket member!!! :pfft:

Are you coming back soon?? :pray:

How dare you associate me with the gay boys.I poped in on the hog last nite couldn't see Rods car so i went to the beach lol.

And as for you Rose you know your the only chick on hear i want to sort out young lady.Bring it on i say woohoo :pfft: :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

yeah, had sorta the same going on when I turned up one morning and saw two wanna-be Beach Haven gangsta's trying to train with no tops on. just homo that is. looking in the mirror and leaving their gangsta sweat over everything, would'nt be so bad if they had muscles but they had a whole lot of nothing. Had to go and tell the girl behind the desk to go sort em out.

Oh yeah, and then there's the two male strippers that thrain there as well wearing their dress pants, 5xxxsmall singlets and double huge bandana's that nearly cover their eye's. I have to laugh at that.

yeah, had sorta the same going on when I turned up one morning and saw two wanna-be Beach Haven gangsta's trying to train with no tops on. just homo that is. looking in the mirror and leaving their gangsta sweat over everything, would'nt be so bad if they had muscles but they had a whole lot of nothing. Had to go and tell the girl behind the desk to go sort em out.

Oh yeah, and then there's the two male strippers that thrain there as well wearing their dress pants, 5xxxsmall singlets and double huge bandana's that nearly cover their eye's. I have to laugh at that.

you sound very observant...there are lots of clowns in my gym but i just dont pay attention...im more worried about the sad management of the gym.