Jigga

WEEK 3

BW: 81KG

Front Squat 60x10x3

Back Squat 50x8x3

SLDL 60x10x3

good to see ur training legs now.

Ma nigga. I just can't get enough.

Nice, you should get some good growth with your squat orientated work out. Assuming you're eating well. :lol:

I'd personally hit the front squat first, an just focus on getting that weight up. quickly. I'm assuming your going for the pre fatigue with the front first, but given you've just started, I'd say just get the back squat up. If your doing 60 on the front first, you should be able to do 80-100kg on the backs.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, you should get some good growth with your squat orientated work out. Assuming you're eating well. :lol:

I'd personally hit the front squat first, an just focus on getting that weight up. quickly. I'm assuming your going for the pre fatigue with the front first, but given you've just started, I'd say just get the back squat up. If your doing 60 on the front first, you should be able to do 80-100kg on the backs.

I'm eating better but I still have a lot to work on. When I start gaining weight you will know I'm eating well.

My original plan was to rotate between fronts and backs every session but I'm still not sure on that. My backs aren't that much stronger than fronts because I have only just started training and the whole time I have been focusing on front squating.

I'm eating better but I still have a lot to work on. When I start gaining weight you will know I'm eating well.

My original plan was to rotate between fronts and backs every session but I'm still not sure on that. My backs aren't that much stronger than fronts because I have only just started training and the whole time I have been focusing on front squating.

Nice. eating is everything, as you probably know by now. Just give your body a lil time to adjust to the backs. Also, find what stance works best for you. ie wide vs close. I find close is best for me, as it hits my quads better then wide stance. Which seems to use more glutes an hams. Experiment with foot position too. I find having my feet more or less straight helps me launch out of the hole (bottom part of the moment) I only say all this as I wasted a lot of time copying other people. Conventional squatting actually seems to be more wide-ish stance/toes pointed out. The opposite of what is effective for me. You may already have your technique on lock down. But just in case. 8) :pfft:

What's a days example of how ur eating playa?

:clap: Nice journal KUTGW Jigga what

Ma nigga

Nice. eating is everything, as you probably know by now. Just give your body a lil time to adjust to the backs. Also, find what stance works best for you. ie wide vs close. I find close is best for me, as it hits my quads better then wide stance. Which seems to use more glutes an hams. Experiment with foot position too. I find having my feet more or less straight helps me launch out of the hole (bottom part of the moment) I only say all this as I wasted a lot of time copying other people. Conventional squatting actually seems to be more wide-ish stance/toes pointed out. The opposite of what is effective for me. You may already have your technique on lock down. But just in case. 8) :pfft:

What's a days example of how ur eating playa?

Yeah my main motivation to eat more is the fact that these leg sessions are so taxing. I try to eat about 2 cups rice and 400g chicken a day but I'm pretty inconsistent.

Just gave 531 another read, he has some great squat tips which I'll think about on Wed.

lol, u edited this post an upped ur chicken intake 100grams. :pfft: As per ur unedited post. If your not interested in allowing ur BF to increase a little during the summer period, in order to get ur grow on... In that case, I wouldn't stress to much about get stronger, as me personally, I know I 'd just get frustrated trying to get stronger with out the cal excess. Though I'm sure could can still improve a little from ur current a little. If size an strength is what ur after, get ready to smash that food during winter I guess. Also protein shake is not a meal. Real food what you need. Protein shakes are just a supp IMO..Max usage to me would be... used maybe first thing in morning, post workout, an maybe before bed. Obliviously having a shake is better then having no meal if you can't eat, but don't rely and have big expectations from protein drinks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to start squating again next Mon, have a job lined up so can pay for a membership now. I won't revive this journal for a while though. Just want to focus on lifting and not get distracted by shit talk etc. I'll be back in a while... Adiós :salute: