Jigga

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, true that. But you'll prob quit training again in a couple of months <- a bit of motivation for ya, prove me wrong cobba :wink:. You gunna be in Nellyville over the summer?

That is good motivation actually! Yeah I will be in Nelson over summer, I imagine I will see a lean mean Fry around that time? Yeah got my last exam on next week, how are your exams going/how is the prep going?

Yeah dog.

Exams aren't going to bad, should end up with a pretty good mark in 3/4, hopefully scrape through the 4th... Got two on tomorrow, though. Shit times.

I would say I average a bit over 1000cals a day, so sweet f*ck all. Fri-Sun I have breakfast and then the rest of my cals I get from alcamahol. Had a bit over half a cask last night + 4-5 whiskys. Felt fucking disgusting this morning but starting to come right now.

Jig bro whats up with ur calories thats ridiculously low! ur having 1000cals everyday?

Yeah it is way too low, it's why I'm not gaining any weight lol. Some days I will cook up a whole lot of food and eat well and then the next day I get caught up with other stuff and pretty much starve haha. If I averaged out the cals I get over a week it would be a little over 1000 per day. I'm getting better at it though.

How many cals are you getting when you're not prepping for a comp?

well it depends what time of year it is but normally 2400-2700cals is what im on when gainin a lil bit of weight (depending on what body part im training, exercise done in the day i.e. walking to uni or how many classes ive had in the day)

but also the nutrient timing is a big thing, my meals come pretty thick and fast around training. so im a bit hungrier during the day

bro u gotta sort out those calories ay! 1000cals on average a day for a wee while would probs end up killin ya! ur resting maetabolism would need at least 1700 for a guy ur size!!

Fucked up my shoulder even more otp on sat.

not good news mate. injuries otp are brutal cus often you can't remember how they happened :lol:

how'd you do it? run into a pole? slipped and fell on your shoulder? or was it rough sex gone bad?

weajo196 wrote:

well it depends what time of year it is but normally 2400-2700cals is what im on when gainin a lil bit of weight (depending on what body part im training, exercise done in the day i.e. walking to uni or how many classes ive had in the day)

but also the nutrient timing is a big thing, my meals come pretty thick and fast around training. so im a bit hungrier during the day

bro u gotta sort out those calories ay! 1000cals on average a day for a wee while would probs end up killin ya! ur resting maetabolism would need at least 1700 for a guy ur size!!

Your lucky being short bro, you can look rediculously muss and not spend a rediculous amount on food . Yeah I know I can't sustain it I'm going to work on my organisation in the 2nd semester.

tbh tho champ like to be gud at wat we do we need food! food is always gonna cost a bita money mate but its a necessity ya no? i was walking round on 5% bodyfat for a while last semester (not atm, started eating a bit better after comp haha) and even tho i was dieting i was probs spending more than you cause of my LBM and how careful i am abt my food. those big muscles of urs need food to grow and they need food to get shredded!

• 2 weeks later...