Jigga

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left shoulder was niggly off the bat too which is frustrating, I can't really afford to get it checked and then find it needs surgery.

Dude, don't screw around with a bum shoulder, get it looked at. I've just had to take most of this year off to nurse my left shoulder back to health because I ignored a niggle, and I lost a lot of ground in that time.

You're a student right? Check out the Physio School, they run clinics for the physio students to practice on people, and I think they're free for students.

DELTS/TRIS - THURSDAY, 7PM

BTN Smith Press 2x20, 10@20, 9@20, 8@20, 12@15, 9@15

OH DB Press 8@10, 17@8, 12@10, 9@10, 7@10

Mars Raise 8/8@5, 9/9@5, 7/7@5, 6/6@5, 5/5@5

Skull Crusher 15@20, 14@20, 8@20, 10@20

OH Rope Ext./Pushdown 8/8@3/5, 6/8@3/5, 11/15@2/4, 10/20@2/4

Ab Work 20, 16, 12, 12, 10

~160p + ~250c + ~60f = ~2180cal

Alright workout, was very concious of my shoulder but BTN Press didn't feel too bad. Will continue to keep the reps relatively high untill I get round to seeing a Physio. Saw a dude at the gym with arms bigger than his legs - I lol'd.

by 60f do you mean saturated fat?

Agree with Mike Zero, I fucked my rotator and made up some bullshit about a deadlift gone wrong. Everything was covered (paid 5 bucks a session for the pyhsio) and noone ever brought up the fact I couldn't have got that injury deadlifting.

~100p + ~100c + ~100f = ~1300cal

Seriously? Are you sure? That would be lucky to keep a cancer-ridden sparrow going?

Mon:Chest, Tue:Back, Thu:Delts/Tris, Fri:Bis. It's just a quick sesh on Friday. I like to give my Tris and Bis 3 days rest so they are fresh for Chest and Back day respectively. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing don't worry . I am changing the split next week though to Mon:Back, Tue:Chest, Thu:Delts, Fri:Arms.

Legs???

haha yea bro, we down at unipol to cuz. pumpin those weights and trainin hard. hows ur trainin goin? if u ever need a coupla boys to keep ya honest on the bodybuilding jst give us a holla. its always gud to catch up with another keen lifter!

oh and btw, its gud to see ur reppin crooklyns 2nd finest as ur username lol