Canterbury Bench Press Champs

• 3 weeks later...

poped in ad watche this being my first time at a BP comp, well run comp with a good range of lifters, some impressive lifts and a good crowd there to watch :) well done fellas great show,

cant tell you results as i left b4 the finish but i am sure they will be posted soon :)

Good show, some very impressive lifters there. It's a shame there doesn't seem to be a lot of publicity about Power lifting. I'm sure if someone (Power lifting Association or something) did some good promotion before competitive shows a good crowd would turn up.

Good show, some very impressive lifters there. It's a shame there doesn't seem to be a lot of publicity about Power lifting. I'm sure if someone (Power lifting Association or something) did some good promotion before competitive shows a good crowd would turn up.

Cheers Eddy, good to meet you yesterday and look forward to having a train with you this week. Will definitely start trying to up the publicity. Canterbury 3 lift at Eastside 24 April so start spreading the word. Also Eastside club lift (bench + deadlift) on 21 May for any newbies that want to have a crack.

Will get some results up at some point and I think Mike Z has some vids.