Dexamethasone for weight loss

Dexamethasone in a corticosteroid, which I remember being used at the Vet faculty (from memory was often used on horses for the treatment of inflammation). As such it is a catabolic compound that I'd suggest you avoid (similarly to those I've seen stating they want to experiment with prednisone).

There are plenty of better compounds for fat loss, including one over the counter supplement being formulated down Chch way (well done lads this really gets the HR up on cardio! :grin: ).

Other than that there are all the usual prescription only & black market products mentioned on other threads here.

Dexamethasone in a corticosteroid, which I remember being used at the Vet faculty (from memory was often used on horses for the treatment of inflammation). As such it is a catabolic compound that I'd suggest you avoid (similarly to those I've seen stating they want to experiment with prednisone).

There are plenty of better compounds for fat loss, including one over the counter supplement being formulated down Chch way (well done lads this really gets the HR up on cardio! :grin: ).

Other than that there are all the usual prescription only & black market products mentioned on other threads here.

Better be in quick before it gets the "seal of disapproval" :pfft:

just got some of this from a friend.. I'll finish whats left and go for the clen unless anyone has some other ideas to go for what will be a heavy month of cardio and a few weights I MISS THEM...

this will be the year to take another look at steroids too :) pm me with any tips for us ladies!

just got some of this from a friend.. I'll finish whats left and go for the clen unless anyone has some other ideas to go for what will be a heavy month of cardio and a few weights I MISS THEM...

this will be the year to take another look at steroids too :) pm me with any tips for us ladies!

a serious comeback - i ganed a lot of weight 6 months off at the gym but im planning to drop 7.5kg with lots of cardio the first month and then i can get lifting again - ultimate goal to compete in powerlifting :)

Hey Queen,

If you want to compete in Powerlifting in NZL (via the only organisation NZPF, which is an IPF affiliate) I'd suggest a wide berth from AAS use! They're one of the few sports who are seriously testing and actively discouraging WADA banned PED's. The guys & gals involved are also heavily anti-PED use as a general rule, so probably not for you if you are seriously considering using AAS.

HOWEVER, if you have the funds and wish to use, go the way of CAPO in Australia, which is a free for all (pretty much unlimited equipment use & no testing). Their website gives details of their competition schedules.

Nate

There are plenty of better compounds for fat loss, including one over the counter supplement being formulated down Chch way (well done lads this really gets the HR up on cardio! :grin: ). Other than that there are all the usual prescription only & black market products mentioned on other threads here.

Care to elaborate, or is it top secret? :pfft: