is 19 to young to start juicing?

2guns

I would say have steady base of training and knowledege at least 3 years , learn as much as you can about steroids and other anabolic agents before starting. Talk to your Dr ( even though most them have no clue about these types drugs ) get blood test regularly. Talk to other people who have tried them before and learn from them.......... after that in your hands .... :):)

I totally agree on that, you need a good solid base to work with when you start your gear, you'll get much better results this way. Learn, learn & keep learning as you can never know too much & there is so much that you can do to grow/ get stronger etc that the average Jo doesn't have a clue about so just pumps in 1g of test a week when he sould be getting just as good a gains on 1/3 of that. Also, keep your Dr informed on what you're doing & get regular (once a month) blood tests to make sure you're healthy etc.

Hey 2 guns , where do you live , if you live in AUK, send me a email I will meet with you personaly and go through all the in and outs of the road you are thinking of takeing, this way you will be abel to make a more informed choice of your future with this subject!!

Trust me this is not a choice you should take lightly !!

Regards Hrdcor

Exsensive urine I was beeing genuine in my offer--- at 19 the kid needs advice from some one who knows all the ins and outs through research and personal experiance--- hey would you like some help I here you desperatly need it, thats a genuine offer to bud !!!

that is a very nice thought my man :):)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...