Does fruit at night put on fat?

carve

emc, you are a loser.

how can you say specters legs are crap, if nonone has seen your pins? you are a bald fat old f*ck as far as we are concerned. either that or a whiny little bitch.

juice? who mentioned juice? ive got more LEAN MASS in my left asscheek than you probly have in your whole body. and yes it did work for me, if you had even a little intelligence, youd realise that:

1) not all details are posted up.

2) sometimes things that are posted, are modified for varying reasons.

so you drawing some conclusions based on a part view of things, shows your a fucken deadbeat.

i think it would take a long, long time for some one to pull up these facts you have, from a long time ago. so much so, i suggest your an older member who was around to read this shit, and see the pics. welcome back tom/ramy/kevy_boi or whoever the f*ck you are.

p.s sorry about your fat mama.

bro dont have a cry lol what do you weigh like 85 kgs? after using juice thats pathetic mate. i put on 5 kgs in the month of nov-dec and another 5 in the month of dec-jan put on 3 inches on my legs in a month. naturally and your stupid ass eating heaps and on juice cant even grow BRO that is sad i mean what a waste of money. please QQ more i hate to be so abusive but dont criticise my mother or my theories cuz they definately are working and im definately getting progressively stronger. keep chipping at that 100 kg squat baby:P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro dont have a cry lol what do you weigh like 85 kgs? after using juice thats pathetic mate. i put on 5 kgs in the month of nov-dec and another 5 in the month of dec-jan put on 3 inches on my legs in a month. naturally and your stupid ass eating heaps and on juice cant even grow BRO that is sad i mean what a waste of money. please QQ more i hate to be so abusive but dont criticise my mother or my theories cuz they definately are working and im definately getting progressively stronger. keep chipping at that 100 kg squat baby:P

ha! sprung - this is tom. welcome back. strange, 10k in 2 months, all muscle ? bitch please. muscle memory helps though ay tom :wink:

hey im cool with where im at, il never end up like you and that is fine with me.

ha! sprung - this is tom. welcome back. strange, 10k in 2 months, all muscle ? bitch please. muscle memory helps though ay tom :wink:

hey im cool with where im at, il never end up like you and that is fine with me.

of course not all muscle put on a bit of fat on my gut but while my chest back legs and arms are all substantially lean and i put on 20 kgs on my squat and 35-40 kgs on my deadlift its obviously progress. not that you know what progress is eating all that food when people are starving in haiti and not even putting on a pound, sad. you really oughta donate some money from your diet budget to them. they would even put on more muscle than you. :clap:

who the hell is tom?