carve

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

startingfromscratch wrote:

FOR f*ck SAKES. its so simple. if your in calorific excess, youll put on weight. if you eat fruit, they will contribute toward your daily calorie intake. that is all you need to worry about. f*ck.

Yippee yi yo some commonsense! If it wasn't for EMC this thread would be one page not 4.

op-you dont have to be a genius to know what maintenance calories are. and i still stand with my statement of wanting to know for what purpose hes eating for.

on the most random note my mother has recently been eating fruit excessively at night shes some what of a health nut obviously not a bodybuilder. eating grapes, pineapple, banana, plums etc and shes put on some noticable fat and we only eat lean beef, chicken breast, rice etc very clean over all family diet.

the only variable is the change of the fruit intake so its a clear observation. and my father who isnt a bodybuilder or a nutrionist made that simple observation. so even if your not on a diet or a bulker you shouldnt be eating fruit at night even as a regular joe. fruit is purely energy and for the average joe there is no use for energy at night and if your not an average joe and your dieting for a competition you dont eat fruit period. most of all if your a bulker there are many other better sources of macronutirents pre sleep.

why should i let it go while you guys are giving him advice about calories and fat and all this other carry on when fruit isnt even a good option at night to begin with.

Christ this thread got out of hand :pfft:

Let me help you all :wink: IT'S FUCKING FRUIT, WHO CARES! If your trying to cut calories to the point where you are worried about an apple before bed you have far larger problems.

JUST EAT.

AMEN.

on the most random note my mother has recently been eating fruit excessively at night shes some what of a health nut obviously not a bodybuilder. eating grapes, pineapple, banana, plums etc and shes put on some noticable fat and we only eat lean beef, chicken breast, rice etc very clean over all family diet.

the only variable is the change of the fruit intake so its a clear observation. and my father who isnt a bodybuilder or a nutrionist made that simple observation. so even if your not on a diet or a bulker you shouldnt be eating fruit at night even as a regular joe. fruit is purely energy and for the average joe there is no use for energy at night and if your not an average joe and your dieting for a competition you dont eat fruit period. most of all if your a bulker there are many other better sources of macronutirents pre sleep.

why should i let it go while you guys are giving him advice about calories and fat and all this other carry on when fruit isnt even a good option at night to begin with.

Yo momma got fat cos she overeating. She could be eating anything by the sounds of it it wouldnt matter shes likely eating more calories than she burns. Also sounds like shes binging. Maybe you should try to save her instead of posting extremist views about poor old fruit because they are extreme. What did fruit ever do to you to earn such a bad rep other than make your momma fat cos she likely overeating? Youre right it was a random note and completely irrelevant cos it proves nothing. I eat fruit every night before bed and Im not fat. Does that mean fruit doesnt make you fat? No it just means Im not overeating.

Whats this pure energy business? Fruit is fibre. Fruit is also full of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins and minerals sound like exactly the sort of thing a repairing body wants when its recovering at night while sleeping.

Why should you let it go? Why should we listen to someone who clearly has some whack ideas about food based on nothing other than his mum getting fat.

Yo momma got fat cos she overeating. She could be eating anything by the sounds of it it wouldnt matter shes likely eating more calories than she burns. Also sounds like shes binging. Maybe you should try to save her instead of posting extremist views about poor old fruit because they are extreme. What did fruit ever do to you to earn such a bad rep other than make your momma fat cos she likely overeating? Youre right it was a random note and completely irrelevant cos it proves nothing. I eat fruit every night before bed and Im not fat. Does that mean fruit doesnt make you fat? No it just means Im not overeating.

Whats this pure energy business? Fruit is fibre. Fruit is also full of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins and minerals sound like exactly the sort of thing a repairing body wants when its recovering at night while sleeping.

Why should you let it go? Why should we listen to someone who clearly has some whack ideas about food based on nothing other than his mum getting fat.

last time i checked every food contains vitamins and minerals and fruit dont contain a huge base of vitamins and minerals unless your eating a big variety per meal.

banana b6, orange vitaminc c. apple , peach , plum, grapes dont have very much in them and you look up other common fruits if you like aswell. the majority of other fruits only contain a limited amount of potassium and vitamin c. fruit tastes good and full of energy, thats about it. i wouldnt rely on fruit for v&m. you cant compare fruits to veges. and post workout you should be eating veges with your proteins and carbs.

normal person-avoid eating fruits at night

dieter for comp-doesnt eat fruit

bulker-eats more quality food sources before sleep

so there is clearly no room for fruit at night other than indulgence

my mums eating is very controlled but like i said shes started to eat MORE fruit she isnt binging so that slight increase was enough to make a simple observation.

plz dont claim to be some sort of guru cuz you clearly dont know what your talking about mate. you just keep throwing different statements while i stick to my logical repeated statements.

last time i checked every food contains vitamins and minerals and fruit dont contain a huge base of vitamins and minerals unless your eating a big variety per meal.

banana b6, orange vitaminc c. apple , peach , plum, grapes dont have very much in them and you look up other common fruits if you like aswell. the majority of other fruits only contain a limited amount of potassium and vitamin c. fruit tastes good and full of energy, thats about it. i wouldnt rely on fruit for v&m. you cant compare fruits to veges. and post workout you should be eating veges with your proteins and carbs.

my mums eating is very controlled but like i said shes started to eat MORE fruit she isnt binging so that slight increase was enough to make a simple observation.

plz dont claim to be some sort of guru cuz you clearly dont know what your talking about mate. you just keep throwing different statements while i stick to my logical repeated statements.

YEAH EVERYONE..take heed ..we have our very own self styled GURU right here passing on his observations from daddy.

give it up bro :pfft:

specter thats all you can say to logic? apparently my daddy knows more about nutrition than you. :lol:

What are you.... Spock? Lets just say I been around and more involved in the nutrition side of things from actual physically doing it...keep you guru logic to yourself bud... :wink:

give it up bro :pfft:

Nah mate I'm giving up, hes clearly an ignorant brainwashed spambot and Ive run out of juice cos I need some more fruit :roll: I especially like the last statement given all hes posted are extremist views and incomplete info backed by no facts or studies, nothing, he just jumps from one irrelevant tangent to another. Oh and I love the continued instruction re what everyone should be eating and when. f*ck I hope he never enters the industry in an instructional capacity cos hes dangerous.

specter impress everyone by posting up pics of your small quads.

Great comeback bro...that must be your superior guru logic coming into play..... :lol:

Please keep the comments coming...how much time did it take your supreme guru logic to sift through my profile and come up with that one?? :roll:

Lame ass! :pfft:

Great comeback bro...that must be your superior guru logic coming into play..... :lol:

Please keep the comments coming...how much time did it take your supreme guru logic to sift through my profile and come up with that one?? :roll:

well theres no point debating with an ignorant middle age man who has small quads. i saw this a long time ago :P

actually i just woke up now, i know you missed me :wink:

well theres no point debating with an ignorant middle age man who has small quads. i saw this a long time ago :P

Yes I am ignorant........of stupidty=EMC :wink:

Yes I am ignorant........of stupidty=EMC :wink:

ok lets end this now cuz its getting old, besides you need to go work on your quads :D

1) EMC post pics of your quads before you wanna criticise specter, or shut the f*ck up.

2) your fat mamma is fat cos she eats too much, doesnt matter what you eat, too much cals=fat gain.

the fact that you think fruit is to blame cements the fact that your knowledge of nutro is shit. thats a fact

if your fat mama wants to lose weight, she should eat less. fruit or other food.

1) EMC post pics of your quads before you wanna criticise specter, or shut the f*ck up.

2) your fat mamma is fat cos she eats too much, doesnt matter what you eat, too much cals=fat gain.

the fact that you think fruit is to blame cements the fact that your knowledge of nutro is shit. thats a fact

if your fat mama wants to lose weight, she should eat less. fruit or other food.

i dont need to post pics of myself to prove anything. and my mum isnt fat like i said an increase in fruit intake resulted in an increase in fat.

what does this mean: fruit is to blame cements ?

she put on fat as a result of eating fruit at night and im not going to say excessively eating fruit at night because even one piece of fruit at night is pointless for a non athelete. for a dieter. and certainly for a bulker. no need to repeat my statements thanks. only an indulgence.

startinfromscratch dont have a cry and stick up for your bf mate because your training methods are all wrong and GOODLUCK with the training cuz the juice isnt paying off mate. i dont need to elaborate on this because everyone knows its true mate hahahahaha

ill 'induldge' in a banana to make my digusting 1000 calorie shake have taste. as a bulker i have no reason to care for this. whether it will be beneficial or not or put on fat or not. but like i said its unncessary.

emc, you are a loser.

how can you say specters legs are crap, if nonone has seen your pins? you are a bald fat old f*ck as far as we are concerned. either that or a whiny little bitch.

juice? who mentioned juice? ive got more LEAN MASS in my left asscheek than you probly have in your whole body. and yes it did work for me, if you had even a little intelligence, youd realise that:

1) not all details are posted up.

2) sometimes things that are posted, are modified for varying reasons.

so you drawing some conclusions based on a part view of things, shows your a fucken deadbeat.

i think it would take a long, long time for some one to pull up these facts you have, from a long time ago. so much so, i suggest your an older member who was around to read this shit, and see the pics. welcome back tom/ramy/kevy_boi or whoever the f*ck you are.

p.s sorry about your fat mama.