JACK3D

PTinCHCH

Are they good to take before alot of cardio or like a boxing class

I tried two scoops of jack3d today before a boxing class, my regular box partner asked me to ease off as I was fully amped and he couldn't keep up. Considering I havn't been for a few weeks due to a cold and expected to stuggle, I'd say it worked really well.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those of you not experienceing anything with jack3d should consider scivation quake10,im on it atm and its fukin good.

im taking jack3d at the mo i first took one and a half scoop and was dissapointed for the first time during my session wif my trainer i was benching only a couple of kg's more than the previous week and i hit a wall on only my second rep.....for the last few months my weights have been increasing by a couple of kg extra a week and this was the first time i was fukn dissapointed i even hit a wall with my other exercises even my trainer was confused....so the next day was my legs i decided to take jack3d on a empty stomack and i took two scoops this time but did not feel anything diff at all....and last night was my back and shoulders i had taken three scoops and i usually start my session of with db cleans 27kg then 30kg then 32kg i struggled with all three sets i didnt feel no diff if anthing i felt worse and then my last exercise for last night was db arnold presses and i had to be assisted to complete my reps where ive never had to before so im not really having a good experiance with jack3d so far....i didnt like superpump either or should i say superdump.... so whats the price of that scivation quake 10.....i will keep using it see if it gets any better but if any one has any ideas on other supps or correct timing taking jack3d will be great otherwise im just gona start taking coffee and fuk pre workout supps altogether

^^ I also cracked up at that. Albundy easily funniest person on nzbb :nod:

you havnt been round here long then :lol:

Jigga your a fuckwit.

\:D/ fucken aye

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people, especially men, who are short in stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] Little Man syndrome and Small Man syndrome.

^^ I also cracked up at that. Albundy easily funniest person on nzbb :nod:

you havnt been round here long then :lol:

Jigga your a fuckwit.

\:D/ fucken aye

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people, especially men, who are short in stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] Little Man syndrome and Small Man syndrome.

Wow bit of effort to come up with a complex google it, copy it, and highlight it bold just to try bum someone out. Its a forum bro dont be so sensative.

Didnt think it was that offensive.

Have a tissue

Gunna have to force it man.

Anyone else tried this and felt that the powders not well mixed? Sometimes I barely feel anything and other times I feel wired as hell. Quite irritating, also I find if I don't watch it, I will end up talking peoples ears off.

been using this for under a week now i think its great :)

i dont know if this is a good thing or bad lol but one side effect i get i i just dont feel like eating even hours after working out... still not hungry!!... :?

yeah i loose apatite too after working out. like Albunby said,just force it down man :twisted:

In hindsight I'm pretty sure I must of looked like a psycho at the gym today, I only took one scoop but felt like I had taken some no doz and snorted Ritalin. Pretty sure my eyes where a bit too wide open :shock: . Might have to call it quits on this stuff, my nor-epinephrine system is apparently quite excitable.

It also feels as though sleep is going to be a challenge tonight.

All in all I rate this buzz about a 2/10 a crap jittery edgy buzz. I'm sure this stuff will make some people crash feels like a relatively potent stim for OTC stuff.

The stimulant in this product is certainly not a placebo. This stuff wont build muscle but I can see it burning fat if used for that purpose.

In hindsight I'm pretty sure I must of looked like a psycho at the gym today, I only took one scoop but felt like I had taken some no doz and snorted Ritalin. Pretty sure my eyes where a bit too wide open :shock: . Might have to call it quits on this stuff, my nor-epinephrine system is apparently quite excitable.

All in all I rate this buzz about a 2/10 a crap jittery edgy buzz. I'm sure this stuff will make some people crash feels like a relatively potent stim for OTC stuff.

yeah i found this too when i tried it. IMO it's just an expensive version of caffeine pills

yeah i found this too when i tried it. IMO it's just an expensive version of caffeine pills

I think things work differently for each individual , used to do no explode before it was stopped , found superpump way better and i have heard others swear by no explode , have not tried jacked but would be interested to see if it is any good . If anyone is interested i found no shotgun by vpx real good as well . There is a new version of no explode comming out to so it will be intersting to see what that is like.

im over Jack3d, wont buy again.

Why bro?

2 b honest, i think my balls have shrunk.

read up sum forums on bb.com and some peeps experiance similar efects.

hell, if it shrinks balls, we all better stock up. Someone in the factory must have dumped the real deal into it. :grin:

If it has geranamine in it, it's not just a placebo effect.

Can't say I'd make it a point to use it daily, but it does create nice euphoria and focus which can make for a good workout.

caffeine pills do the trick for me :nod: