JACK3D

PTinCHCH

Bought two tubs awhile ago, 3 scoops was like a 500ml energy drink, needed 4 scoops to get going, was amazing but the comedown was ruthless.

Also couldnt get it up for hours afterwards. Mrs was not happy, nearly changed my name to goinsoft.

3 scoops was excellent for night before cramming however.... felt like id been brain fogged my entire life and now i had woken up, scary.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought two tubs awhile ago, 3 scoops was like a 500ml energy drink, needed 4 scoops to get going, was amazing but the comedown was ruthless.

Also couldnt get it up for hours afterwards. Mrs was not happy, nearly changed my name to goinsoft.

3 scoops was excellent for night before cramming however.... felt like id been brain fogged my entire life and now i had woken up, scary.

random!

obviously not the product for you then.

i slay like a rutheless motherfucker on this shit.

energy for dayyyyyyys!

yea superpump always gives me the shits

ha ha,i find after having oats 1hour b4 training,protien shake then super pump 30 mins b4,i always have a good mud b4 leaving 4 the gym.

its good and regular.

ha ha (sorry too much information). :pfft:

yea superpump always gives me the shits

ha ha,i find after having oats 1hour b4 training,protien shake then super pump 30 mins b4,i always have a good mud b4 leaving 4 the gym.

its good and regular.

ha ha (sorry too much information). :pfft:

Way too much info! :shock:

Well, me and HaNs did the Jack3d/NO Shotgun swap, and I've tried it a few times now and I really like it. I had no problem with Superpump, like it a lot, but nice to have something different to swap with, as I don't like NO Shotgun at all (tingles and nothing else for me in terms of heightened performance).

Would definitely buy this again (well, didn't buy it this time, but you know what I mean!).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha story of my life i get the hots and colds and pins and needles all over clenched jaw. P fiend eyes feels like BZP party pills to me...

best part about it - completley kills a hangover !!!

best product ever and the price....

its to good to be true!!

those of you not experienceing anything with jack3d should consider scivation quake10,im on it atm and its fukin good.up there with jack3d imo. theres also been very good feedback by other users on the net. scivation doesnt giv its products enough buzz they deserve.

I have never used these kinda pre workout things. Are they just for energy?? Are they ok to take when cutting?

The descriptions about them say so much bullshit I dont understand exactly what you use them for. Are they good to take before alot of cardio or like a boxing class or more before a weights session?

At the moment i just take one of those Fubar pills for energy before.

Can someone please explain :-s

I have never used these kinda pre workout things. Are they just for energy?? Are they ok to take when cutting?

The descriptions about them say so much bullshit I dont understand exactly what you use them for. Are they good to take before alot of cardio or like a boxing class or more before a weights session?

Normally it would be ok for you to take but if you're cutting you should steer clear of it. You could experience adverse side effects like: infertility, excessive hair growth and nipple inversion to name a few...

Jigga your a fuckwit. All you have is smart arse comments and nothing actually constructive to say ever yet you expect people to give you advice when you want it?? I didn't ask for you bullshit I am actually asking for advice from people who know what they are talking about.

preworkout supps should be a great benefit as a source of some extra 'energy' while your in calorie deficiet (cutting).

in fact, imo better to have them while cutting then bulking.

id take it before weights, and if you want something to give your cardio a boost, take a cheaper option like caffiene pillz to bump up your heart rate a bit. up to you, and im far from a cardio expert lol, but a full on booster supp would be overkill/wasteful for just cardio.

totally fine to take while cutting. you might want to start with 1/2 scoop fir the first time and asses frm there on. although it has creatine monohydrate in it,i doubt a 1/2 scoop would make you retain much water. ive been using this while cutting and have had v.little water retention,prob the least compared to other pre w/o sups. i also take it b4 cardio,hiit,marathons, n its great!

Epic lulz. NZers are so orsum.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine Side Effects

There are not any good studies on 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, but it is suggested that these side effects may occur: headache, severe nausea, lightheadedness, "snappy" mood, and paranoia.

The worst thing that ever happened with 1,3 Dimethylamylamine / Geranamine / DMAA was when a New Zealand partier suffered a stroke after taking an undisclosed amount. While we take this seriously, we should also note that this guy was not your most healthy individual and probably snorted it with various other drugs (1,3 is in a lot of "party pills") and drank a bottle of booze to go along with it.

So in the end, don't add any extra geranamine to your Jack3d, don't snort it, and keep your Jack3d life separate from your party life.

I agree with sfs that JACK3D would be a waste of money if you just want an energy boost. Infact, in my personal opinion, I don't think it's worth the investment at all. If it just feels like a BZP I can't see how it helps you lift more - I would save it for gigs, not gym.