JACK3D

PTinCHCH

tried this stuff for the first time today.

taste = delicious

potency = phenomenal (yes, better than superpump)

stomach upsets = NONE!!!

energy and endurance = through the roof

serve = 1

shakes = nill

crash = nope

afford-ability = very

jacking you the f*ck up = totally

i cant believe the results from this product.

unbelievable.

brilliant, smooth, easy to take and handle.

little insight for todays results.

did a one hour intensive gym session today at 3 - 4, DID NOT take JACK3D for this (as i have training later on and it recommends only one serving per day, wanted to save it for my other training).

got home, fatigued as shit from weights. reeeeealy not wanting to go to fight training.

had a single serve of JACK3D, lemon lime, delicious, at about 530.

within 10mins was feeling great.

BIKED to Muay Thai at 5:50. trained HARD with energy to burn till 7,

had an intensive MMA class, STILL PUMPED AND GOING STRONG till 8.

never had so much stamina.

then did 45 mins fight training for the fighters competing next month. VERY intensive.

still, energy and endurance to boot.

then cycled home (approx 20mins)

feeling great and energy for days.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT!!

CAN NOT STRESS HOW MUCH I RECOMMEND THIS!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome man! Aint it funny what those tiny little scoops can do! Hahaha

thats what i was thinking!

when i got them from the courier i was like WTF, i ordered a months supply man. not a tincy little pottle.

then saw them tiny scoops and again was thinking WTF.

then took the product and felt the results, once again i was like WHAAAAAT THE FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! :twisted:

love it

i'd start stocking up on this stuff if it's your thing. Contains 1,3 dimethylamylamine which gives a similar, but mild, bump like meth.

NZ has a reputation for not allowing supplements that actually do what they say into the country :) -- remember NO-Xplode .... this product may not be far away.

Also - any athletes subject to testing like Plifters/INBA/boxing etc should know that dimethylamylamine can cause a positive test even though its technically not banned.

http://dimethylamylamine.com/

If you beleive wiki, it willbe illegal very soon:

In New Zealand, Methylhexanamine (under the name 1,3 dimethylamylamine or DMAA) is an emerging active ingredient of party pills [7], where it has replaced benzylpiperazine or BZP which has been illegal in that country since 2008. Serious adverse effects including headache, nausea, and stroke have been reported in recreational users of these products.[8] In November 2009 the New Zealand government indicated that DMAA would be scheduled as a restricted substance. [9]

Edit: Just read the whole story, it may only be "restricted" and "dosage controlled" but who knows what that means for powdered supps like jacked...

i'd start stocking up on this stuff if it's your thing. Contains 1,3 dimethylamylamine which gives a similar, but mild, bump like meth.

NZ has a reputation for not allowing supplements that actually do what they say into the country :) -- remember NO-Xplode .... this product may not be far away.

Also - any athletes subject to testing like Plifters/INBA/boxing etc should know that dimethylamylamine can cause a positive test even though its technically not banned.

http://dimethylamylamine.com/

I think it was also in some party pills wasn't it? Those little harmless tabs that are now banned. I never got into that shit, f*ck if you're going to do drugs do drugs and don't f*ck around, not that I'm recommending. :wink: