Christchurch Grand Prix Championships

musclenz

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NABBA/WFF Australia supported by NABBA International proudly announce the inaugural Christchurch Grand Prix Championships on 1 May 2010.

This will be the first show in the NABBA/WFF Calendar this year & will be an official qualifier for the NABBA International World Championships on 19th June 2010 at Bugibba, Malta & the World Fitness Federation Universe on 5th June 2010 at Katerini, Greece.

The following catagories apply:

NABBA/ WFF AUSTRALIA CATEGORIES

(Athletes may enter one category only)

NABBA DIVISIONS

Junior Men Under 21 yrs on 1st January of any current year

Masters Men Over 40 yrs

Grandmasters Men Over 50 yrs

Men Mr Class 4 Height Below 1.65m

Men Mr Class 3 Height Between 1.65m and 1.72m

Men Mr Class 2 Height Between 1.72m and 1.79m

Men Mr Class 1 Height Over 1.79m

Miss Figure Masters Over 35 years

Miss Figure Class 2 Height Below 1.63m

Miss Figure Class 1 Height Over 1.63m

Miss Physique Weight Must be Over 60 kg

WFF DIVISIONS

WFF Mr. Athletic Teenage Under 19 yrs on 1st January of any

current year

( Height & Weight restrictions apply )

WFF Masters Men Over 35 yrs

WFF Classic Men Over 60 yrs ( no restrictions )

WFF Mr Athletic Open Class 4 Height Below 1.65m

Weight Under 67 kg

Class 3 Height Between 1.65m and 1.72m

Weight under 74kg

Class 2 Height Between 1.72m and 1.79m

Weight Under 81 kg

Class 1 Height Over 1.79m

Weight Under 87 kg

WFF Miss Athletic Masters Over 40yrs

WFF Miss Athletic Class 2 Height Under 1.63m Weight Under 50Kg

WFF Miss Athletic Class 1 Height Over 1.63m Weight Under 57Kg

WFF Miss Fitness Aerobics/Performance

WFF Miss Glamour Bikini/Sports Model

Further information on the http://www.NABBA.com.au website

or from Christchurch contacts -

Kingsley Hannah - sportsguru@xtra.co.nz

Richard Parnham - richard_mtrv8u@hotmail.com

Dave Smith - davidwj_smith@yahoo.co.nz

Phone 027-6970362

Rodney Bailey - musclenz@yahoo.com.au

or International contact -

Graeme Lancefield

NABBA/WFF Australia President

NABBA International World President

graeme@nabba.com.au

Chch leading the way where the old guard of NABBA NZ continually failed! Interesting mix of promoters! :grin: Quality at the top hopefully equates to quality on stage!

However the most important thing is there is now a pathway for those wanting to compete with NABBA on an international stage. Well done mainlanders!

Nate

Outlaw will you be over for the photo shoot and do a report for your magazine as its about time you came over to see the new kiwis that will be over to do your show this year :pfft: :pfft:

Definately you got an invite Outlaw. Make great news & some top competitors have already put their hands up.

Everone is welcome :P

richards doing some great work with sponsors and acomidation and the posters are in progress as well :) with suport from around the contry coming in its going to make this and future shows well worth the effort :)

wanted sponsers, judges, competiters, backstage hands, front of house :)

Thanks everyone for the invitation, I'm very flattered.

I won't be able to make it to the show personally but I would be prepared to cover the show in HCAM if you can supply photos and a written contest report.

As you know HCAM is not available in NZ and the prohibitive costs involved with getting there means that it's not likely to be in the foreseeable future, so covering NZ comps is not really doing much for the mag, but as this looks like being an historic show and hopefully the beginning of the end for "fake" NABBA then I would be happy to publish it.

With all the shit-stirring that I have done over the last few years it's the least I could do! :grin:

I will get in touch with Kingsley and chat with Graeme Lancfield about it and see if we can let the Aussie bodybuilders know that they might finally be able to compete overseas with the Kiwis.

There is some good camaraderie between our countries, so it would be great for both countries to support each other on International trips.

Of course I hope that we kick your "All-Black" arses, but going on past performances that seems highly unlikely! :grin:

Once again, all the best for the show.

Well done boys, you have moved the South Island closer to Australia. I know Neralee is coming down to qualify for the World's.

I wondered if Neralee would be doing it. I really want to see her compete as I have only ever seen photo's of her. I do hear she is quite muscley. I am going to get a group of people together to come down cause I think this will be a great show. Could be some of NZ's best bodies on display and will worth the money to see.

Neralee has a fantastic physique and I'd suggest that if Agent86 says she is going to be there to qualify - no doubt she will.

Not only does Neralee have a great physique - but she is a extremely lovely lady and also very humble. It'll be a great show to attend :nod:

Neralee has a fantastic physique and I'd suggest that if Agent86 says she is going to be there to qualify - no doubt she will.

Not only does Neralee have a great physique - but she is a extremely lovely lady and also very humble. It'll be a great show to attend :nod:

What stood out for me was those shoulders and legs of her's. For a female she must be a heavy trainer or gifted with great genetics. Ive trained for years at never got in that condition so I guess I admire and get inspiration by someone who does. Looking forward to the show anyway. Will you be going to the show Ann?

I certainly will be there. :nod: This is a historic event and I definitely would not miss this at all. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

Ann will be on our judging panel where her vast experience will be greatly appreciated. Ann has judged NABBA/WFF in Melbourne last year so is well qualified. Tks, Missy :D

Ann will be on our judging panel where her vast experience will be greatly appreciated. Ann has judged NABBA/WFF in Melbourne last year so is well qualified. Tks, Missy :D

Hey mate - I don't know about the vast experience or qualifications but I'll give it a shot Nigel :pfft: Thanks for the vote of confidence though :grin:

This show is starting to pick up momentum all throughout the country and further. Its a pleasure that we here in Hawkes Bay have been given the chance to be apart of it all. To all those who visit this forum, support these guys in Christchurch, as well as those who have brought this show to fruition. Afterall, they are the ones who have had to put up with the backlash, and bare the brunt of it all. If it wasn't for them we would not be here now. :clap:

Hey mate - I don't know about the vast experience or qualifications but I'll give it a shot Nigel :pfft: Thanks for the vote of confidence though :grin:

This show is starting to pick up momentum all throughout the country and further. Its a pleasure that we here in Hawkes Bay have been given the chance to be apart of it all. To all those who visit this forum, support these guys in Christchurch, as well as those who have brought this show to fruition. Afterall, they are the ones who have had to put up with the backlash, and bare the brunt of it all. If it wasn't for them we would not be here now. :clap:

Hi Guys

I never knew this forum existed until a friend from down south said all the up to date bodybuilding stuff is on here, so here I am introducing myself as a newbie :) You Christchurch guys and girls are awesome for orgainising this show and going over and above :clap: I personally think it is fantastic, so well done! We have some top people organising it and it will be awesome and well run.

Had a read through all the posts, and heaps of them. Thanks for the compliments guys. Gee, you just never know who knows you eh.....lol

Welcome :) Neralee great to have you on the fourum :) but be carefull its almost as adictive and sometimes as sickening as tuna and rice :)

na just jokes, its a wealth of knowlage.

really looking forward to seeing you in chch in may :)

kingsley hannah :pfft: :pfft:

Hi Kingsley

I am looking forward to it :) Thanks for your hard work buddy in going to the trouble of putting your neck out and organising it. Be great to meet you as I have heard a lot through Graeme, so I have huge expectations of you....lol (Just kidding)