Coast Barbell Club

steak

Great stuff Steak

who's looking after the boat?

oh shit! ...thats right!

lol...nah all good there bro..got good crew and between the 3 of us we get by. although my abscence has been noted :lol: the fish are having a holiday from me slaughtering them though :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Opti. I'll pass on your comments mate..she'll be stoked :nod:

Re the mirrors..almost sadly there will be 2 more mirrors added to keep our bodybuilders happy :D . We have a hack squat machine of sorts which is good for 4 plates aside but squats are where its at bro :D

What.. say it ain't so... Cardio equipment ?

aye...2 bikes turned up yesterday, pedals, computers and all. Needless to say I was shocked :lol: I opened the packages and thought they might have been safety squat bars from Get Strength or a sled for dragging round the carpark but alas they remain on the bucket list :roll: :D

got another vid here...It seems Ive got a thing for ladies and cameras :pfft: did I miss my calling in life :roll: :lol:

Here's Miss Bar-Belle pulling a 105kg dead (PB for now) and some band work etc 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the young crew including young Emma (15yr) putting in some training on BIG wednesday. We are pretty proud of these young lifters as they will be in the gym when their mates are out on the piss and chuffing on fat ones