Anti-cardio?

Peachy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you guys even talking about

They're reminiscing the olden daze Peachy, cos they're a pair of old farts :pfft:

Im not old, yes i fart....and damn proud of it! :grin:

Shouldnt you be in the kitchen cooking the meat u bought today?...or you still eating it ROAR these days? :-s

What are you guys even talking about

They're reminiscing the olden daze Peachy, cos they're a pair of old farts :pfft:

Scarfie: Noun - affectionately applied to graduates of New Zealand's oldest tertiary education establishment, and its finest... especially when seen through a pair of Mr Speights' superb beer-goggles. Oh, the horror, the horror :pfft:

PS - that's the University of Otago....

Shouldnt you be in the kitchen cooking the meat u bought today?...or you still eating it ROAR these days? :-s

Nah my bitch cooks it in the mornings so it's fresh =P~

Internal monlogue, part 86,572,456,747:

Roses left brain: Yo bitch

Roses right brain: Yes master

Roses left brain: Cook me some fucken beef

(On topic note: no I am not anti-cardio :pfft: ) Sorry Peachy!

Lol. Your the only one I understand Rose!!

Nah my bitch cooks it in the mornings so it's fresh =P~

Internal monlogue, part 86,572,456,747:

Roses left brain: Yo bitch

Roses left brain: Cook me some fucken beef

(On topic note: no I am not anti-cardio :pfft: ) Sorry Peachy!

that's a classic crack up :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Yep, those trainers have no right telling what you should be doing. I had a client who was a cardio nut and the reason she copt alot of flack was because she really enjoyed telling everybody that she was doing cardio to burn the fat for bodybuilding comps, and then when the comps were over she kept up the cardio intensity when she should have been scaling it down. People love to gossip. The problem for her was that she couldn't get a hold on her eating so she was cardioing her ass off to compensate. I worked with her and sorted it out. If you are in a maintanance situation and have good balance with your eating vs cardio, well and good. Tell them to take a hike.

If you find yourself having to do more than 45 minutes of cardio per session then there's more than likely something wrong with your diet. Get your diet in check then you can do less cardio. Mix it up too, not just long slow cardio, but also do some HIIT and some MRT.

As 4 the terms scarfie & spading, LOL, I use to say to my scarfie mates "have you got your shovel ready" before we entered the pub.

i hate cardio.

absolutely hate it.

but i do it.

bowt 8 to 10 hours of it a week at the gym.

it hurts, it sucks, its unforgiving....but its worth it...

loving the zombiland rule #1 \:D/

yep cardio sure is a bitch. 8-10 hours is solid. swimming is the only form of cardio i can stand

Crikey... 8-10 hours! That works out to be 1.5 hours a day right?

I do maybe 3-4 a week on a good week. The only cardio I enjoy year round is aerobics classes. I do like running when I'm really lean because I feel incredibly fit as I'm carrying around less baggage.

changing your mode of transport will get you cardio in times when its deemed more as just travel.

i now cycle everywhere.

i do minimal running.

most of my cardio is fight training.

and yes, its cardio. my heart rate is constantly at around 70-80 percent, (fight training gets it to max) sweating profusely and hating every minute of it.

but its a great way to do cardio. not running on a machine bored shitless.

each to their own :D

changing your mode of transport will get you cardio in times when its deemed more as just travel.

i now cycle everywhere.

i do minimal running.

most of my cardio is fight training.

and yes, its cardio. my heart rate is constantly at around 70-80 percent, (fight training gets it to max) sweating profusely and hating every minute of it.

but its a great way to do cardio. not running on a machine bored shitless.

each to their own :D

That's good to hear. I was imagining 10 hours on a treadmill/stationary bike :shock:

• 3 weeks later...