How do you have your Tuna

Boostin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I eat 3 180g cans per day. 1 with rice & egg whites, other 2 straight from the can.

I was in supermarket last night i got 14 cans. The checkout girl gave me a funny look and asked what i was going to do with them all... well eat them.

I couldn't help thinking "what does the check out girl say to BIGKIWI?"

especially if he gets a week supply...91CANS!

Take a 425g can of Tuna, bite the can.

Rip the lid out with my teeth, grab content with my one hand and shove it in my mouth.

Perfect-o.

And if you want to get really wild and crazy, you can add some salt/pepper to it.

Unless you're one of those totally out of control people, then you can add some of those sauces/ketchup/mayo/whatever to make it more appealing to eat.

Mix mine with Dolmio Spicy Peppers pasta sauce or sometimes sweet chilli sauce, red onion and green capsicum.

:nod: I use Foodtown's Basics brand. Because it's so cheap, they don't put any thickener in - so practically no carbs.

Mix tuna with pasta sauce (sometimes with a dash of chilli for extra zing), then top with slices of cheese, and microwave until cheese melts. This provides protein, fat and vitamins/minerals. It's also good with rice/potato/pasta etc if you need carbs as well.

either mix it with sweet chilli,

mayo or that pasta sauce.

have done it in an omlette, (which rocked)

1 can

3 egg whites one whole egg.

cook in pan. through chopped tomatoe , garlic, mushroom, chilli, and all the other omlettey good stuff. flip than grill to seal.

This takes the time but is thoroughly worth it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...