NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
justhell

Just keeping tabs

3 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Bit of a difference in those pics, mate! Well done!

Were you seeing any particular sides from the AAS that made you (or your doc) think it was time to take a break?

hey Pseudo,  cheers bruv, I have got other better looking pics but just keeping it real really.

Shit tbh I had / have a few health issues that may be aas related but not fully to blame on it.

My Doc knows I've been on and off for  a good 7 or 8 years.

Went in for a yearly blood test and ended up getting put on blood pressure meds .

Next thing diagnosed with sleep apnea. ( I am denying that ,and have to spend a night sleeping in hospital to prove this in a few weeks time. ),

from there the Hospital had blood results saying my red blood count was high and now waiting on a special blood test results.

My eyes were always very bloodshot with lots of headaches.my doctor couldn't give me a reason for this?

now I'm using eye drops twice a day to combat that.

I have been cruise /  blasting for about 18 months this cycle , So it's a good excuse to see if my natural test will restart.

The last time I had a 10 month break from aas, my test was only about 270 ( lower end of the range ) but may be it was climbing ?

1 hour ago, Pseudonym said:

Bit of a difference in those pics, mate! Well done!

Were you seeing any particular sides from the AAS that made you (or your doc) think it was time to take a break?

hey Pseudo,  cheers bruv, I have got other better looking pics but just keeping it real really.

Shit tbh I had / have a few health issues that may be aas related but not fully to blame on it.

My Doc knows I've been on and off for  a good 7 or 8 years.

Went in for a yearly blood test and ended up getting put on blood pressure meds .

Next thing diagnosed with sleep apnea. ( I am denying that ,and have to spend a night sleeping in hospital to prove this in a few weeks time. ),

from there the Hospital had blood results saying my red blood count was high and now waiting on a special blood test results.

My eyes were always very bloodshot with lots of headaches.my doctor couldn't give me a reason for this?

now I'm using eye drops twice a day to combat that.

I have been cruise /  blasting for about 18 months this cycle , So it's a good excuse to see if my natural test will restart.

The last time I had a 10 month break from aas, my test was only about 270 ( lower end of the range ) but may be it was climbing ?

IMG_20170928_223406_596.jpg