CutTaBits Cycle

Looks like you have put some thought into this, which is always good, the timing over christmas is up to you I guess but it could be a hassel.

You should be ok with sus injection 2 x per week rather than eod its a lot of pining otherwise. with the nolva I would not be running it all the way through unless you are really prone to gyno.

just a few ideas, hopefuly some of the experienced members will give a few suggestions you want enjoy your 1st injectable and keep some good gains. Good luck and let us know how you decide to go.

I agree, looks like a good cycle. I actually agree with you on the 10mg nolva a day while on cycle, why take the risk of a gyno breakout. The 10mg a day of nolva will have very little negative impact on your gains. Looks like you are really trying to keep the bloat down huh.

Only question i have is why the winstrol EOD? You may as well go with ED.

If you dont mind all the pinning then i say go for the EOD sust shots.

Good luck on your cycle mate, looks like a really good one to me :grin:

Looks pretty good, just a couple comments though.

The arimidex throughout PCT could drive estrogen to low and risk comprimising your already damaged lipid profile, this also drives libido back into the ground(courtesy of Swale).

The nolva and adex is a good idea especially on a first cycle, maybe you could come of the nolva after the dbol but continuing it wont hurt gains much.

Also winstrol injections should be taken everyday: quoted from "big cat"

"First of all winstrol only, especially orally, will do absolutely squat for you. Secondly winstrol, when taken orally needs to be taken every day. Frankly even the injections need to be taken daily to be entirely correct.

You can't just open it and drink it. Stanazolol is lipophillic but is suspended in water. That means it will not stay in suspension. Your best bet is to shake it, draw it out in a syringe, take the needle off, shake it again and then squirt it in your mouth".

Anyway gl, Id still leave the deca till your second cycle but thats up to you.

I didn't see that about the winni, yep take each day like the others have said :):)

I agree, looks like a good cycle. I actually agree with you on the 10mg nolva a day while on cycle, why take the risk of a gyno breakout. The 10mg a day of nolva will have very little negative impact on your gains. Looks like you are really trying to keep the bloat down huh.

Only question i have is why the winstrol EOD? You may as well go with ED.

If you dont mind all the pinning then i say go for the EOD sust shots.

Good luck on your cycle mate, looks like a really good one to me :grin:

Thanks guys.

I have done a lot of research and this is what I came up with that suits my body.

Nolva everyday as I do bloat easy, when I was on M1T/4ad my head looked like a pumkin.

I know that test should be run longer than deca. But I only have 20 amps of sust if I run it EOD will be nearly a week longer than last shot of Deca.

The reason for Winny EOD is that I have 1x10mls vial it is 100mg/ml. Apex Winstrol is oil based so can be shot EOD according to their websight.

Well i have decided to hold off to the new year. As those two weeks will be hard to keep training and diet perfect... And i can have a few Coronas.

Also that will give me some time to find some more test so i can run it past the deca. I'm gong to give the winny a miss as i not have enough to run at 50mg ED for 4weeks.

Thanks For the Possitive coments Guys :)