CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY WEIGHTS???

DJ REMINISE

Just wait for summer to finish, then go on trademe and buy heaps of cheap weights from people who wasted money on them to try get in shape for summer but never used them :pfft:

oh yeaah! looking forward to that and all the people who got weights for xmas who know they aint never gonna use them. :clap:

Ive bought alot of good comercial gear from http://www.fitnessimports.co.nz/

they gave me really good prices, nearly half the price of the gear at elite fitness. the "body solid" gear there is pretty good & not to pricey like the "nautilius" gear at elite.

i cant be bothered with trademe, too much budget gear lol & cant be bothered with auctions. their mite be some one off good deals on trademe once in a while lol.

Ive bought alot of good comercial gear from http://www.fitnessimports.co.nz/

they gave me really good prices, nearly half the price of the gear at elite fitness. the "body solid" gear there is pretty good & not to pricey like the "nautilius" gear at elite.

i cant be bothered with trademe, too much budget gear lol & cant be bothered with auctions. their mite be some one off good deals on trademe once in a while lol.

Yeah agree with this. I put together a gym at home with a a power cage olympic bars and plates and a few other bits and pieces. I looked around for a long time and fitness imports was the best value for money by far. Got all body solid equipment which has been awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...