• Mutant Mass
    • True Mass

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On some websites, people who sell supplements are required to disclose their interest. I think it's a good idea.

:nod: i agree. naive people are brainwashed into thinking that supplements are the way to go when really there's nothing better out there than good old real food

youd grow a shitload more if you ate the same food calories as there is in the powdered drink :nod:

exactly. do u know what ur talking about ordy?

Yup, I took it. I grew. It works.

You have it additional to food rather than a replacement. Thats why they are called supplements.

Its a hell of a lot easier than eating double the food for most people. Especially for me. I cant eat that much more in a single serve, but its pretty easy to have a shake with/straight after my food.

if you cant eat much more REAL food in a single serve, then your body obviously doesnt need any supplements - when you get that full feeling it means your body is telling you that you dont need any more food.. duh :roll:

A good mate of mine (who knows his stuff) promotes what he calls the "carrot cake diet" to add mass. Eat as normal but add one carrot cake a day. :grin:

This sounds like my kind of diet! Does it include the cream cheese icing? =P~

Of course. Cream cheese icing all the way. :)

Drinking olive oil helps you put on weight.

Are you talking pure, virgin or extra virgin? :pfft:

Mutant mass 260g serve = 1050 cals ... 52g protein. (29g sugar apparently)

IMO - Horleys Mass presents a more compelling case in respect of a double serve (150g) has 53g of protein and 3000mg of creatine monohydrate. (26g sugar carbs)

Thoughts on this anyone ...

I mean essentially it's just the same stuff with a different name. Slightly different ingredients, a few more additives of questionable efficacy to help sellability, and a token digestive enzyme, just in case your stomach has problems churning this shit into something useful :grin:

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as anti supplement as the next unassociated nutritionist :grin: and think red meat should be the base of every meal of course :P But if your going to invest money in a powder - may as well be a kiwi one.

often under estimated as most yank and canadian powders have bigger advertising budgets. IMO Whey is whey - you can dress it any whey you want at the end of the day it's just whey.

have been told its not compulsery for importers to have the powders tested to label but As horleys manufacture to NZ standards - is a requirement they have the product tested fullly. I was given a copy of the independant lab test on ICE Whey some years ago and it was 91.8% protein. True to label.