"Apollo" Brand Test-E

RomaMuscle

...the more positive effects of AAS such as increased strength, blood volume, weight, water retention, and general confidence & well being are very noticeable in a very short time after taking quality AAS.
Those three in bold are definitely realised within a couple of weeks using Apollo. The normal swagger gets a step up! :grin:

The oily skin and other cons also make an appearence, but it only gets me when I go over 700mg total of mixed compounds, which isn't hard. If I stay under, I don;t get them, or seem to notice them.

Oily skin, water retention (which I am excessively prone to, unlike others I know) and MPB (which I am!) are the least of my worries...

I recently had food poisoning (the docs diagnosis, not mine) and couldn't eat properly for a good 6 days. Probably had one days food spread over the first 4 days. I lost 4kgs. But I think it wouldve been worse if I didnt have the AAS in me, but I dont know. Damn cramps...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the more positive effects of AAS such as increased strength, blood volume, weight, water retention, and general confidence & well being are very noticeable in a very short time after taking quality AAS.
Those three in bold are definitely realised within a couple of weeks using Apollo. The normal swagger gets a step up! :grin:

The oily skin and other cons also make an appearence, but it only gets me when I go over 700mg total of mixed compounds, which isn't hard. If I stay under, I don;t get them, or seem to notice them.

Oily skin, water retention (which I am excessively prone to, unlike others I know) and MPB (which I am!) are the least of my worries...

I recently had food poisoning (the docs diagnosis, not mine) and couldn't eat properly for a good 6 days. Probably had one days food spread over the first 4 days. I lost 4kgs. But I think it wouldve been worse if I didnt have the AAS in me, but I dont know. Damn cramps...

What do you take in the way of estrogen support while you are on a course of Apollo at over 700mg/week?

Currently just Nolva (that I have had since last cycle). It is only the oily skin/shoulder acne that is a real concern, and it isn't that bad. I am not getting any nipple issues. So far (week 6) so good. What do you have on hand? How are your sides, if any?

The oily skin and acne can only be dealt with by your doctor. There are plenty of treatments that can successfully deal with those side effects, its the estrogen related side effects we need to manage with AI's and blockers.

When on a mass phase, my personal approach is to start my estrogen control with Clomid.

Nolvadex can interfere with IGF-1 pathways and take some of the potential growth out of a good stack, especially if you have added an C17AA oral for the added JGF-1 release. I use Nolvadex for PCT and pre-comp only.

With a test level dose of 500-750mg/week I will use 25mg Clomid twice daily. At 750-1000mg/week I will use 50mg Clomid twice daily. And at over 100mg/week it is sometimes necessary for me to add an AI such as Femara at 0.25mg/day.

I try to take the minimum amount of estrogen control required to achieve just the right amount of estrogen control without eliminating estrogen altogether.

You need the estrogen level to be in harmony with the testosterone level. Not Too much and not too little. Just enough to achieve the maximum amount of growth from the dose of gear you are taking :)

hey H.White,in my experience taking oratane,i used it after a cycle of aas,and before my current cycle.

i found because i was still pushing as heavy as i could till failure,that i damaged my knees and given myself tennis elbow!

still painful as today and im on 5th week of test cycle.

my advice to any one taking oratane/roaccutane,is dont push your body too hard,cause it sucks big time when you cant do things to the max when you really want too.

but acne cleared up 100%.

8)

hey H.White,in my experience taking oratane,i used it after a cycle of aas,and before my current cycle.

i found because i was still pushing as heavy as i could till failure,that i damaged my knees and given myself tennis elbow!

still painful as today and im on 5th week of test cycle.

my advice to any one taking oratane/roaccutane,is dont push your body too hard,cause it sucks big time when you cant do things to the max when you really want too.

but acne cleared up 100%.

8)

Cheers for your comments. I went to doctor about 6 weeks ago to try and get roaccutane. The doctor put me on differin gel and doxycycline hyclate (antibotic) for 3months first. So far has made no difference at all so will be going back to try and get roaccutane in another 6weeks if still no change.

My acne is mild but i really want to get rid of it before my first cycle. Reason for this is ive read some people who get rid of it using roaccutane find that it doesnt come back on cycle or not nearly as bad. Dunno if thats true or not. Also read not to run roaccutane while on cycle. That true?

You can run roaccutane wile on cycle but it can dry you out even in the joints so yoiu need to be aware of this and add some deca in to see if this aids things.

I know a number of competitors that have and do use roaccutane while on cycle and get good results while minimising acne.

Make sure you are well advised on all the potential side effects of Roaccutane, in my experience it can cause far more problems than any AAS!

The oily skin and acne can only be dealt with by your doctor. There are plenty of treatments that can successfully deal with those side effects, its the estrogen related side effects we need to manage with AI's and blockers.

When on a mass phase, my personal approach is to start my estrogen control with Clomid.

Nolvadex can interfere with IGF-1 pathways and take some of the potential growth out of a good stack, especially if you have added an C17AA oral for the added JGF-1 release. I use Nolvadex for PCT and pre-comp only.

With a test level dose of 500-750mg/week I will use 25mg Clomid twice daily. At 750-1000mg/week I will use 50mg Clomid twice daily. And at over 100mg/week it is sometimes necessary for me to add an AI such as Femara at 0.25mg/day.

I try to take the minimum amount of estrogen control required to achieve just the right amount of estrogen control without eliminating estrogen altogether.

You need the estrogen level to be in harmony with the testosterone level. Not Too much and not too little. Just enough to achieve the maximum amount of growth from the dose of gear you are taking :)

Clomid is actually a synthetic estrogen. All it does it bind at the ER & competes with increased number of ERs induced by exogenous administration of AAS. However, its a relatively cheap form of estrogen control but is not nearly as effective as AI's like Arimidex & Aromasin who work by inhibiting or competing at the aromatase enzyme & permanently blocking it. Its much more effective at stimulating the HPTA, LH & FSH.

Everything you say is 100% correct Musclenz.

I have used and still do use AI, especially Femara and Arimidex. But I use these in Diet phases, pre-comp and heading into PCT.

What I posted was my personal approach to estrogen management. The AI's you suggest are much more effective at controlling estrogen and that is often the problem.

I have had to discuss the finer points estrogen management protocols with many people due to the fact the AI's they use during mass phases are "too" effective and reduce estrogen down to a level where at best, some of the potential growth from a mass phase is lost, and at worst, they are suffering many hormonal side effects such as hot flushes, night sweats, paranoia & anxiety, inconsistent libido, erectile dysfunction and other problems that are associated with a hormonal imbalance.

Clomid may be the least effective of all the estrogen management products available. In some cases this works in your favour if you are on a mass phase. The key is to manage estrogen when you are on a mass phase and not to try and eliminate it.

In some cases when on a mass phase the inclusion of Masteron or proviron will be enough to manage estrogen at the prefect level and these compounds (being AAS themselves to varying degrees) offer there own advantages to the stack which will aid in the development in lean mass gains.

But in other cases where a high aromatising oral is added to the stack, Masteron and Proviron may not offer enough estrogen management. It is then that I choose to add Clomid to the stack in increasing doses until the correct result is achieved. If the fluid retention is still beyond my comfort zone, I will then look to bring in more effective means of estrogen control but only when necessary.

So my personal approach when on a mass phase is to start with the minimum amount of estrogen control and work up from there based on the results achieved

Everything you say is 100% correct Musclenz.

I have used and still do use AI, especially Femara and Arimidex. But I use these in Diet phases, pre-comp and heading into PCT.

What I posted was my personal approach to estrogen management. The AI's you suggest are much more effective at controlling estrogen and that is often the problem.

I have had to discuss the finer points estrogen management protocols with many people due to the fact the AI's they use during mass phases are "too" effective and reduce estrogen down to a level where at best, some of the potential growth from a mass phase is lost, and at worst, they are suffering many hormonal side effects such as hot flushes, night sweats, paranoia & anxiety, inconsistent libido, erectile dysfunction and other problems that are associated with a hormonal imbalance.

Clomid may be the least effective of all the estrogen management products available. In some cases this works in your favour if you are on a mass phase. The key is to manage estrogen when you are on a mass phase and not to try and eliminate it.

In some cases when on a mass phase the inclusion of Masteron or proviron will be enough to manage estrogen at the prefect level and these compounds (being AAS themselves to varying degrees) offer there own advantages to the stack which will aid in the development in lean mass gains.

But in other cases where a high aromatising oral is added to the stack, Masteron and Proviron may not offer enough estrogen management. It is then that I choose to add Clomid to the stack in increasing doses until the correct result is achieved. If the fluid retention is still beyond my comfort zone, I will then look to bring in more effective means of estrogen control but only when necessary.

So my personal approach when on a mass phase is to start with the minimum amount of estrogen control and work up from there based on the results achieved

Yes on cycle even arimidex can be too powerful. We need estrogen in our system as much as testosterone. Just when the balance gets out of wack is it necessary to put in an AI. Femara, although the most powerful AI, can be used sparingly for this on E3d protocol. Just run it for short periods of time

I plan to do this with the liquid oral versions of AI's like Femara. Arimidex tabs are too small to split dose :pfft:

...crush and snort ... :shifty: :nono: :pfft:

HAHAH LMFAO. I would love to continue this conversation but I would get banned for life :pfft:

The oily skin and acne can only be dealt with by your doctor. There are plenty of treatments that can successfully deal with those side effects

Are any of these treatments run while on cycle? Or best to run before?

I personally had VERY bad acne on most of my cycles until I started using sunbeds. Months after the cycle had finished i still had no improvement in my acne but as soon as I started the sunbeds it cleared up within 2 - 3 weeks. I have since run 2 cycles after 30 or so sunbed sessions and I get the oily skin but 30% of the acne I used to get. Sunbed maybe once every 2 weeks now

Seems the UV light does a good job of killing the bacteria resulting in no infection.

Sorted :pfft: