"Apollo" Brand Test-E

RomaMuscle

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
heard of this its good. not too sure if its doesed 100% correct but guys are getting gains from it

how u not sure? have u had it tested? u just said they getting gains from it and it good... thats doesnt make sense... is there some kinda minimum gain every single person gets from a certain dose of gear/week?

• 2 months later...

I have heard of the Apollo brand but am yet to try it. The easiest way to test the usefulness of the strength comparisons between brands is through blood tests. During maintenance phases I chose to take a precise dose of Testosterone Enanthate twice a week for 4-6weeks. At the end of week 4 I have my testosterone levels taken. One brand I use as a benchmark consistently returns a free testosterone level of 35-38. Most well know brands in NZ come within 10% of this and some other less well known brands test much lower. I think you get what you pay for and as yet I have not heard complaints about Apollo.