20/20

Anyone watch 20/20 last night where in Mexico you just go to shops and they give you steroids, then that kid topped himself because of the side effects of steroids?

yea i did, most of the stuff u get in mexico is pretty dodge thou i mean givin expired and animal roids? :shock:

That 20/20 show was the biggest crock shit I have ever seen. I am sorry been that is absolutely ridiculous , do you see 60 year old men who have thier sustanon 250 for HRT go on roid rages ?? most of the aging population of the US uses test for anti-aging these days are they just creating roid monsters :):) Do we hear about the tens of thousands of people who commit suicide after taking the worst drug alcohol ? They just need to blame something for his death. There are idiots in all walks of life sometimes drinking, drugs, breakups even steroids take them to the edge. Well thats my rant :):)

That 20/20 show was the biggest crock shit I have ever seen. I am sorry been that is absolutely ridiculous , do you see 60 year old men who have thier sustanon 250 for HRT go on roid rages ?? most of the aging population of the US uses test for anti-aging these days are they just creating roid monsters :):) Do we hear about the tens of thousands of people who commit suicide after taking the worst drug alcohol ? They just need to blame something for his death. There are idiots in all walks of life sometimes drinking, drugs, breakups even steroids take them to the edge. Well thats my rant :):)

Didnt see the show but seen those type of show before. Alcohol is the cause of far more violence than any other drug out there by a very long shot. Americans are on a real hating on steroids path at the moment.

:stupid: I have to agree with BIGKIWI here, everytime i see a doco it portrays steroid users really badly, they act as if steroids are as bad as crack or something. I agree that they are just looking for a way to blame something for the death, alcohol kills far more people than streriods do, but as soon as a steriod case comes up its all over the media.

Some guy from my work saw this and he was telling me how the roids caused memory loss, dementia (sp?) etc. I tried explaining to him but he said it was some doctor saying this and wouldn't listen to a word i said. sigh, why must everyone be so ignorant