Letro

Asking for sources IS against the board rules. Obviously you would get letrozole from your chemist, so if your asking where you can buy it then it would indicate that your asking for a source.

I would say it is a prescription drug, so you will have to get your doctor to write you out a script for it. Unless you have breast cancer your chances of getting a prescription for it arent all that good. I have heard that women with breast cancer pay upto $150 per month for letrozole, and no doubt you would want some high dosages to battle the supposed gyno, so even if you could get it through legitamate means its going to cost you.

I have also heard that letrozole will possible reduce existing gyno, im not sure if the claims can be backed up.

Other than surgery there are injectable compounds you can inject into your nipple that will destroy the cells on contact. Very painful though as you can imagine.

How old are you ?

Many teens and early 20's get a type of gyno through just a hormonal balance at that age, it goes away it is not actual breast tissue in most cases.

See your GP get it looked at, if you need something he will prescribe it. If it is a type of gyno because you are a teen and he says he would just leave it to naturaly go away kick up a stink and say it is making you depressed etc and he will be more inclined to give you something for it

kick up a stink and say it is making you depressed etc and he will be more inclined to give you something for it

Very good advice there. If it is puberty gyno then tell him its really getting you down, your school work is suffering etc, he may prescribe something.

guys i don't think you should talk about this kind of stuff IMO once it has been read edit the posts and use private messaging!

The problem is it isnt against the board rules to talk about it, sure PM's may be a better option but strictly speaking there hasnt been any rules broken here. The first post was a bit dubious, hence i tried to change the direction the thread was head.

Noone is telling this man to go to the doctor and demand letrozole, he is being advised that if his pubescent gyno is that bad and it is really weighing on his mind then he should go to the doctor, tell him about it and get a valid perscription for something.

Hi there you can buy 6OXO over the counter and its legal.

I use it all the time, my estrogen leves go high and this helps.

Its natural , ye i know....

But hey its all i know in this country.

have you ever researched 6oxo? because you should know that once gyno starts 6oxo won't do anything..?

You've got it the wrong way round nolva is best for gyno or rolaxifene if you can find a research chem with it. Rolaxifene(2nd gen serm) is better at reducing existing gyno.

Letro is a strong anti estrogen that is more potent than arimidex.

For gyno probs go with nolva or rolaxifene or to just lower estro go with adex.