Gym wierdos

AgentOrange

Remember people, without the xmas cutters and new years resolutioners, your gym would likely go bust! :grin:

HAHAHAHA LOVE IT !! :lol::P the workout journals are a perfect example there used to be heaps in there that were a good read now its just endless journals of fattys gossipping with each other and a few rare good ones still left

Are you training to become a PT? :pfft:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember people, without the xmas cutters and new years resolutioners, your gym would likely go bust! :grin:
HAHAHAHA LOVE IT !! :lol::P the workout journals are a perfect example there used to be heaps in there that were a good read now its just endless journals of fattys gossipping with each other and a few rare good ones still left

Are you training to become a PT? :pfft:

:lol::lol:

Aye same here. when I was 19 i was so skinny. But you naturally get more emat on you as you get into your 20s and so on.

And no, I doubt i could lift a moro bar with my dick. See, my dick is so big I wouldnt be able to see the moro bar anywhere, prob because my dick would have eaten it right under my nose!!! The bugger!

Aye same here. when I was 19 i was so skinny. But you naturally get more emat on you as you get into your 20s and so on.

And no, I doubt i could lift a moro bar with my dick. See, my dick is so big I wouldnt be able to see the moro bar anywhere, prob because my dick would have eaten it right under my nose!!! The bugger!

dude... shut up already :roll:

I have to say being a regular gym goer all year round, I see so many new faces come & go. Especially this time of the year, like they think they gonna get cut by christmas. :roll: :pfft:

Yeah it pisses me off too. Us regulars kinda got used to each other's routine and worked around each other with weights and machines etc. It was kinda cool. Now, all these fatties who sat on their arses all winter have come in and bombarded everything.

I think good on them for realizing they are overweight and wanting to do something about it. There seems to be so many people (especially chics) I see round these days and it seems like they don't even know how awful they look coz they're still wearing tiny skirts and tight tops. You can't change what you don't acknowledge and when your wearing clothes 3 sizes too small for you than your obviously not aware of your body.

As for at the gym, I have been going to my gym for about 6 years (on and off) and still feel like I don't belong only because there are so many tossers who walk around acting like they own the fucken place and that no one else has any right to be there. Wankers thinking they all cool coz they are 'friends' with the gym staff. Pffft... must not have a life outside of the gym...

was walking through town yesterday and there was two teenage girls in short shorts nice and trim with great legs walking along minding there own business only too be screamed at "put some pants on you ugly sluts" by some overweight heffer........ seems being a fat noisy bitch is acceptable but showing off your trim figure isnt :?

I think good on them for realizing they are overweight and wanting to do something about it. There seems to be so many people (especially chics) I see round these days and it seems like they don't even know how awful they look coz they're still wearing tiny skirts and tight tops. You can't change what you don't acknowledge and when your wearing clothes 3 sizes too small for you than your obviously not aware of your body.

As for at the gym, I have been going to my gym for about 6 years (on and off) and still feel like I don't belong only because there are so many tossers who walk around acting like they own the fucken place and that no one else has any right to be there. Wankers thinking they all cool coz they are 'friends' with the gym staff. Pffft... must not have a life outside of the gym...

Dunno about the Spring bunnies and New-Years-Resolution muppets being gym wierdos, but yes, used to drive me nuts.... Monday was the one day I knew never to train chest, on account of the "gotta get buff for summer, I got three weeks, I can totally do this" crowd hogging the benches.... They're a whole tribe of their own, those folks...

And the other tribe, as Peachy says, is the "I'm too hot to talk to you, 'cos I KNOW someone"... mob. Pumping iron's the only proof of cool you need - oh, what's that, you don't know where to find it - well clear off then :grin:

Oh... the staff at my gym is friendly...I think I might be friends with them...Does this make me a gym weirdo...f*ck

I mean seriously, why is everyone trying to be so eliteist? Are people not allowed to join our chosen sport? (I know alot of the people aren't going on about this - people that smell bad etc - legit complaint)

I never hear my rugby team going on about the lower teams that don't practice and just show up saturday for fun and how they are ruining the sport :roll:

Its like when I was a punk rocker and noone wanted anyone who wasn't "punk" to listen the music...

Each to their own I gues

Ahh depends what the gyms like dont it?

Most people at my gym keep to themselves, apart from the odd little groups.

Only one staff member on at a time usually chatting to someone.

Tho after reading all the squat posts here i do tend to watch peoples form and got some bad looks for it the other day =p

She seems to always keep her MP3 player jammed down her top. She really should buy an arm-band for that thing!

Nothing wrong with that, I keep mine in my bra! Who wants to look like an ipod fag with an armband? :snooty: Are you the accessory police or something? :pfft:

Here here. :clap: And i thought i was the only one. Well....When i used too. I stopped when i started killing too many ipods due to um...'water' damage' :shifty: ... you had that yet Rose?

As for at the gym, I have been going to my gym for about 6 years (on and off) and still feel like I don't belong only because there are so many tossers who walk around acting like they own the fucken place and that no one else has any right to be there.

6 YEARS and you still don't feel totally comfortable!? :shock: Change gyms and ditch the tossers already, you deserve better than that.

By the way Ordy, i love your avatar. Its freakin awesome. :grin:

Fucking blow me...assHOOOOOOLE.

She seems to always keep her MP3 player jammed down her top. She really should buy an arm-band for that thing!

Nothing wrong with that, I keep mine in my bra! Who wants to look like an ipod fag with an armband? :snooty: Are you the accessory police or something? :pfft:

Here here. :clap: And i thought i was the only one. Well....When i used too. I stopped when i started killing too many ipods due to um...'water' damage' :shifty: ... you had that yet Rose?

No! Lucky the bras I wear have a double layer thing going on and I can slip the mp3 player between the layers and thus no sweatage damage :grin: I'd offer pix but that's kinda dodge and so no etc :snooty: :pfft:

Fucking blow me...assHOOOOOOLE.

you wish faggot

No! Lucky the bras I wear have a double layer thing going on and I can slip the mp3 player between the layers and thus no sweatage damage :grin: I'd offer pix but that's kinda dodge and so no etc :snooty: :pfft:

My ipod is pretty much ruined from sweat damage cause i just put it between my sports bra and skin. I have to keep restarting it all the time haha

Oh... the staff at my gym is friendly...I think I might be friends with them...Does this make me a gym weirdo...f*ck

I mean seriously, why is everyone trying to be so eliteist? Are people not allowed to join our chosen sport? (I know alot of the people aren't going on about this - people that smell bad etc - legit complaint)

I never hear my rugby team going on about the lower teams that don't practice and just show up saturday for fun and how they are ruining the sport :roll:

Its like when I was a punk rocker and noone wanted anyone who wasn't "punk" to listen the music...

Each to their own I gues

Nah I'm with you Nicko, I love the 'weirdos' at my gym, even Ken in his leotard and tights. The weirdos make it interesting and besides I'm fully a weirdo myself. It's interesting seeing faces come and go, which ones last and which ones actually get somewhere. But then I don't go to a shinyland 8)

Tho after reading all the squat posts here i do tend to watch peoples form and got some bad looks for it the other day =p

This has become almost a game for my wife and I at our gym.

For the most part I've been in gyms long enough to just ignore most of the dumbshittery that goes on in your average commercial gym. Some of it still pisses me off, crap like people that refuse to put their weights back after finishing, or hogging a squat rack for abs, but for the most part if it's not directly getting in my way I don't give a shit.

Doesn't mean I won't laugh at the guy knee-bending with too much (or too little) weight and grunting while doing it. That's just gym-comedy, nothing to get too worked up over.

And Monday should always be a lower-body day to avoid International Chest Night. Believe me that shit is world-wide.

but for the most part if it's not directly getting in my way I don't give a shit.

Doesn't mean I won't laugh at the guy knee-bending with too much (or too little) weight and grunting while doing it. That's just gym-comedy, nothing to get too worked up over.

And Monday should always be a lower-body day to avoid International Chest Night. Believe me that shit is world-wide.

Yep, yep, and yep :nod: I love it when someone does something so profoundly dumb that you catch yourself with what must be a look of utter what the fuckedness etc. Shake the head to get back to reality kinda stuff :pfft: Entertainment value plus! Gyms are fascinating places to people watch :grin:

Wankers thinking they all cool coz they are 'friends' with the gym staff. Pffft... must not have a life outside of the gym...

:pfft: These all relate to me. I am a Wanker (all guys are the rest are liers :^o ), I'm definitely not cool even though I am friends with the Gym staff and my life is all about the Gym. Keeps me out of trouble and I get results for all my efforts.