Gym wierdos

AgentOrange

He had a 20 on each side plus five 5kg plates on each side. (Do you even math??) Why not just use a 20 and a 5 or a combination of other plates like a 15 and a 10.

I imagine he'd have been doing this either because he'd worked his way up in 5kg increments, or because he was about to do a drop set. It does look funny, though.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seen this guy benching today, nothing against him or anything it was just funny.

He had a 20 on each side plus five 5kg plates on each side. (Do you even math??) Why not just use a 20 and a 5 or a combination of other plates like a 15 and a 10.

do you find the same thing but in reverse with the easy bar? Like when I do skullcrushers i use 5's up 4 a side. I think 20's just look ridiculus. 

20s on a ez bar look bawse... 5s on oly bar you look like phaggot.

i use 10s or 15 and a 10 etc. 20s are gay if its for preacher curls if they hit the bar stand thing too often on preacher curl thing if stands are spaced too far apart

• 2 months later...

At world fitness there is use to be a member there who talked shit and give bad training advice to sports students who were learning to become trainers plus he had bugger all size on him as well

did he tell them to use too much range of motion?

Yes he did

At world fitness there is use to be a member there who talked shit and give bad training advice to sports students who were learning to become trainers plus he had bugger all size on him as well

did he tell them to use too much range of motion?

Yes he did

Fucking lol

What bad advice did he give them? You got bugger all size on you but I still attempt to de-code and listen to what you have to say mate.

What bad advice did he give them? You got bugger all size on you but I still attempt to de-code and listen to what you have to say mate.

Yeah but Bibby is a powerlifter so he dosnt need size just has to be strong plus it staffer that way

• 1 month later...

Absolutley disgusting that you would say something like that to GymRat. He obviously has a few mental issues, but on that premise shame on you for taking advantage of him like that, when the least you could do is leave him alone if not actually help him out. GymRat is a valuable member and adds humour and life to these forums, and will only take the piss if you provoke him, not like he knows any better. When complimented or encouraged however, he makes frequent content on his journal (I try to as well but all you do is comment shit), and from that we can see that GymRat is infact very dedicated and honest to his sport despite his shortcommings and challenges.

Bet your the type of c*nt that would trip over a Downs Syndrome on the street if you saw one.

I might be the only one on here sticking up for Ratty, save Rebel and Pseudo, but so be it.