Gym wierdos

AgentOrange

Young guys hanging around weights area not training, just talking cr@p and txting :kiss:, it's like a Gay convention. They just get in the way, I can't see myself in the mirror whilst I train :snooty:

Yup we have guys like that at my gym too.

Except they stand around the equipment you want too use. "I'm here to train not to talk."

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a person at my gym that wears a highlanders jersery and a highlanders scarfe that seats on the bike for the hole time and I think :puke: :puke: or change the jersery to a hurricanes jersery instead

Are you not from Dunedin gymrat? Or are you one of those sad sports fans who only supports a team thats good rather than your local one?

There is a person at my gym that wears a highlanders jersery and a highlanders scarfe that seats on the bike for the hole time and I think :puke: :puke: or change the jersery to a hurricanes jersery instead

Are you not from Dunedin gymrat? Or are you one of those sad sports fans who only supports a team thats good rather than your local one?

I am from Dunedin I use to support the Highlanders but now that Dunedin will be getting a new stadium that has a roof on it which I am against plus it is my way of saying go and get stuffed Otago rugby and now I support the Hurricanes

Our gym has one mirror, it measures 10cm x 8cm, and is part of the towel dispenser in the mens changing rooms. Sorry ladies maybe in next years budget :grin: I'm not sure if Powerhouse or ESB even have that? Either way the size & strength in those 3 gyms is well above most gyms.......... and with no mirrors to pose in! :nod:

i hear mike zero and doctor squat both have bb'ing aspirations.... that'd explain all the mirrors at ESBB :lol:

I am from Dunedin I use to support the Highlanders but now that Dunedin will be getting a new stadium that has a roof on it which I am against plus it is my way of saying go and get stuffed Otago rugby and now I support the Hurricanes

Why are you against the new stadium?

Young guys hanging around weights area not training, just talking cr@p and txting :kiss:, it's like a Gay convention. They just get in the way, I can't see myself in the mirror whilst I train :snooty:

LMAO - the first bit was good, but then I read the "I can't see myself in the mirror" bit and thought maybe you're part of the earlier mentioned convention! :pfft:

Our gym has one mirror, it measures 10cm x 8cm, and is part of the towel dispenser in the mens changing rooms. Sorry ladies maybe in next years budget :grin: I'm not sure if Powerhouse or ESB even have that? Either way the size & strength in those 3 gyms is well above most gyms.......... and with no mirrors to pose in! :nod:

We have plenty of mirrors to pose in, Nate :grin:

Why are you against the new stadium?

gymrat does not agree with progress or in other words hes a dick

Sports fans like you are lame..

There's this father and son at my gym. They're both really fat and the dad stands next to the son yelling at him to bust out some more reps. They both have no idea what they're doing.. bad form etc

Have to say, this sounds hilarious.

This time of year all the new gymies come out of the wood work...

Bi's, chest, abs time of the year at the mo, and an over use of the mirrors to check the pump is making their guns look bigger.

There's this father and son at my gym. They're both really fat and the dad stands next to the son yelling at him to bust out some more reps. They both have no idea what they're doing.. bad form etc

Have to say, this sounds hilarious.

This time of year all the new gymies come out of the wood work...

Bi's, chest, abs time of the year at the mo, and an over use of the mirrors to check the pump is making their guns look bigger.

I am also thinking that sure dose sound very hilarious or :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO - the first bit was good, but then I read the "I can't see myself in the mirror" bit and thought maybe you're part of the earlier mentioned convention! :pfft:

Only one at The House mind you we do not have too many Singlets so it don't get used that muchlaughing.gif

Only one at The House mind you we do not have too many Singlets so it don't get used that muchlaughing.gif

OB, I was forced to let down my guard and get a few mirrors. Things were getting a bit ugly when the new breed of generation y "bodybuilders" led by Mike Fry staged a protest. :pfft:

Ok dont know who the perpetrator is, but went for a workout at Les mills in the hutt yesterday arvo, and went to wind down in the sauna as usual... walk in, and first thing i smell is poo, didnt see anything as i walked straight out, but either someone has poo'd somewhere or sharted, cos the smell + heat intensified it BAD :-s :?

Ok dont know who the perpetrator is, but went for a workout at Les mills in the hutt yesterday arvo, and went to wind down in the sauna as usual... walk in, and first thing i smell is poo, didnt see anything as i walked straight out, but either someone has poo'd somewhere or sharted, cos the smell + heat intensified it BAD :-s :?

yuck that must have smelt like shit

I have to say being a regular gym goer all year round, I see so many new faces come & go. Especially this time of the year, like they think they gonna get cut by christmas. :roll: :pfft:

Yeah it pisses me off too. Us regulars kinda got used to each other's routine and worked around each other with weights and machines etc. It was kinda cool. Now, all these fatties who sat on their arses all winter have come in and bombarded everything.

I shouldn't really bash the members its not very PC, but there was this guy who thank God stopped coming to the gym, he wore lots of layers of stinky clothes and each time he threw one layer off the b.o. smell was overpowering, I would purposely stomp over to the windows and throw them open, hope he got the hint. There are alot of wankers out there who rock on up in their sunnies and jeans, the worst of them come in with their muddy work boots on. I love it when the teenage boys come in and see the girls chucking some big weights about (with great form i might add), they just can't help themselves, got to try one better.

Ok, this is not in the gyms, but i get pissed off when Im down the local Pioneer pool and having a good swim then all these fat arses (mostly woman actually, didnt see any blokes) come in for this group session swim thing with the trainer who has a cordless headset and mic, and she shouts into it for the next 30 mins to an hour. Pisses me the f*ck off. I paid to have a nice swim and have to listen to that shit. I asked at the counter what days those tossers werent there so wont go there when they are having their gay ass 'shouted at' work out swim.

Ok, this is not in the gyms, but i get pissed off when Im down the local Pioneer pool and having a good swim then all these fat arses (mostly woman actually, didnt see any blokes) come in for this group session swim thing with the trainer who has a cordless headset and mic, and she shouts into it for the next 30 mins to an hour. Pisses me the f*ck off. I paid to have a nice swim and have to listen to that shit. I asked at the counter what days those tossers werent there so wont go there when they are having their gay ass 'shouted at' work out swim.

Haha, I think they're called AquaGo or something. It's hillarious watching them from the gym

Haha, I think they're called AquaGo or something. It's hillarious watching them from the gym

Which Pioneer do you go to?

's not really wierd, but there's a woman at my gym, who starts her 'saunter' on the treadmill in a nice pink cardy... and she wears trackies under a dress... Nice dress, pink to match the cardy, with flowers. ????

Oh funny, I was just going to post the exact same thing! Cracks me up when I see her, as the dress is around knee length, so fully a dress, not just a really long top, long enough to cover her butt. I keep thinking that the only reason women wear that kind of thing is because they think their bums are too big, so I therefore keep looking straight at her arse to see how big it is - wouldn't notice her from any other gym goer if not for the odd outfit. Way to draw attention to yourself!

We've definitely got a few oddballs at our gym, with her, the 80s woman and the man working out in his suit trousers and leather shoes :lol:

And yet when dress-and-trackies woman takes off the cardy, it's got a strappy top and she's not flabby at all... it must be either modesty or body image. Street-shoes man was there today too, I think he's just not got a lot of cash or self-awareness.

The other one I kinda respect is 'death grip' lady, who's often there in the evenings, after evening rush-hour. She hits the treadmills quite hard, but ALWAYS hangs on to the rails. Same deal, always the same clothes, but to her credit she goes real hard-out, and doesn't waste effort reading or on the phone.