Cheap Protein?

Marcus

na i dont think he delivers but u could try,heres his details

59m william pickering drive,albany

ph:09448 2056

oh and btw too let u into a lil secret i order products from bodybuilding.com's store for my gf and me,and u save mega $$$$!!!!,i was bringing in products and selling them on trade me!i just bought 2 bottles of labradas charge thermos for my mrs and it'll last her 4 months and it cost me $95 all up!thats shipping included!,and over here it's around $100 for 1 bottle,so give the site a try,and for n e other supplements like multis or zma or n e thing thats not too heavy for shipping(protein is so cheap but the shipping is a killer!!)it's way cheaper than n e where in nz,i've ordered a few stuff and it normally takes between 8 and 10 days too get here,hope i have been some help

Yeah i order online from overseas too. It is ALOT cheaper. Have never imported protein powder though because its so heavy so thought the shipping would be alot.

A company needs to bust out a huge 10kg potato sack sized bulk protein powder that is made in NZ and sell it at a bulk rate. Ive seen sites oversea that have these and theyre dirt cheap but noone will deliver outside the states and of course shipping would be expensive.

well i've bought four bottles of(i dunno if i'm allowed too say this on here)methly 1 testosterone,i've bought 1 bottle of xenadrine and 2 bottles of labrada charge,a container of ast's creatine,i've bought a workout diary,workout towels,drink bottles,i have won free lifting straps,and i've just ordered some more,and i'm ordering my mrs some flaxseed oil and multis for hald the price u get them from here

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check out bb.com next time I'm ready to order. I got my first order from Miada yesterday & I was impressed with the next day service, considering I'm in a semi rural area. Quality seems good too.

I'm keen to hear if you have tried the M1t Jerume? I've heard so many mixed reviews about it.

PH's and Steroids.

Just remember guys there is no posting of websites currently selling illegal substances or posting of sources allowed on this board.

1fast as with all other supplement websites no longer sells PH's or 'Legal steroids' anymore, due to them being banned.

• 4 months later...

I would suggest getting in touch with Fontera, as well as other (smaller) dairy companies.

Fontera sells 1 kg of Whey for 15$. At least last time I checked it did.

I am unsure of the content in the whey itself. If you email them they possibly will tell you.

Also, I do believe they require you to order a large amount of whey. Possibly a 20+ kg/deal.

http://www.fonterra.com/