Alacen 450 – WPC 20kg

patch

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flyinghigh: Got it cheaper from another source :wink:

Sack will arrive at my door and im happy to courier it to you, will sill end up around $50 cheaper than Davis.

There's some dodgy c*nthead PT selling some stolen bags of Alacen 450 at the moment - half the usual price of davis by all accounts. I gather you've got your hands on some of it. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole.

Nope, its via a legit nz company. Not near half the price either!

so u got urs cheaper then davis?

whats the price ?

Prob like $360/$370 for WPC inc gst from EATME(when they have it in stock)

Is EATME's flavoured?

20kg sack are not, just fontera protein

sorry for the questions..

im confused :oops:

are all pure whey proteins that come in bulk form the various companies unflavoured and taste like shit aspeople say?

you say fonterras are not unflavoured?

for the unfalvoured,how do you do go about flavourin them?

:)

I notice allot of you guys are using artificial sweeteners such as spenda and such. Beware of these I thought I might add since they have mental side effects you may not be aware of at first. There also very bad for you, may I recommend 90% Stevioside Powder which you can find from quite a few places including on ebay. Its natural and offers digestive health benefits whereas Spenda and all else are nasty buggers. As for the flavoring, I think those natural essence you can buy at all foodstuff stores should work well, I wouldn't use milo/quik products unless your already cut and aren't going into competition any time soon.

PS. I'm looking to get 20KG of this stuff later this month, still trying to figure out if I find some at EATME or Davis. PM me anyone whom may want to go half in the soon future. Cheers

I notice allot of you guys are using artificial sweeteners such as spenda and such. Beware of these I thought I might add since they have mental side effects you may not be aware of at first. There also very bad for you, may I recommend 90% Stevioside Powder which you can find from quite a few places including on ebay. Its natural and offers digestive health benefits whereas Spenda and all else are nasty buggers. As for the flavoring, I think those natural essence you can buy at all foodstuff stores should work well, I wouldn't use milo/quik products unless your already cut and aren't going into competition any time soon.

PS. I'm looking to get 20KG of this stuff later this month, still trying to figure out if I find some at EATME or Davis. PM me anyone whom may want to go half in the soon future. Cheers

hey there im keen for the 20kg split..the guy on this site has it for $348 all up... keen?

thanks

Yep I will be keen, but probably won't have the full amount till sometime mid next week. Plus gotta arrange shipping to Hamilton which I do not want to pay too much for.

PS. Also was wondering if this stuff works ok for Night Time Recovery like having just before bed? Because you can get special night time recovery whey and I do not know if its really any different too this other then it has slow release proteins in it. i.e. like the one from balance (punchsups)

Link to study please

Iv been on splenda daily for a month and iv not had in change in mental state?

take your pick "http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=affects+of+splenda+study&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a"

Stevia is the only product I trust now, because all these sweetener companies pay off people to get their unhealthy sweeteners on the market and in foods/drinks esp. Also not long ago I used splenda all the time inc some of the other stuff; basically if you don't care about putting chemicals and artificial sweeteners in your body then guess it doesn't matter. I was only mentioning stevia as a HEALTHY alternative which works better in many cases since it lasts longer (as its sweeter) and doesn't upset digestion etc etc.....

PS. You can grow your own stevia and make extracts yourself thought its purity can be hard to nail down unless you know what your doing, plus the whole growing things in NZ can be hard during winter.

Well if you get the pure kind like " http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0385275710 " you will find its very strong and probably needs like a very small amount in your shake (add according to desire) however you can buy from local sources but they tend to be mixed with another natural product and quarter of a teaspoon is equivalent to a heaped teaspoon of sugar. Its surprisingly good tasting, beware of the liquid extract ones because they tend to be diluted and they say 3-6 drops is like a teaspoon of sugar in comparison but its more like 20-30 drops!

Just thought I'd chip in with a little review of the fonterra 450 wpc.

I just bought a sack from prod010 and won't be buying a commersial brand again.

I'd heard it mixes badly but I found as long as you use either a blender (my favorite thing in the world these days) or a shaker then you shouldn't have a problem. Mixes fine for me and tastes fine. harden up you soft tarts wanting flavourings and sweeteners :roll: (says me with my nice soft workout gloves :oops: )

Yep I will be keen, but probably won't have the full amount till sometime mid next week. Plus gotta arrange shipping to Hamilton which I do not want to pay too much for.

PS. Also was wondering if this stuff works ok for Night Time Recovery like having just before bed? Because you can get special night time recovery whey and I do not know if its really any different too this other then it has slow release proteins in it. i.e. like the one from balance (punchsups)

true that

night time is same old casein but I mean dont think about it too much...i hardly ever have protein shakes and have awesome results from training...powder just helps..so getting bulk is smart just for the sake of it lol

What id recomend is a good quality massgainer for the postworkout shake adn then just the whey one we planning to get (hopefully ) with any home ingredients etc added to it to make it taste nice..

but yea

thats what i think.

I just eat huge amounts of eggs and every single thing my mum makes lol

I will be doing things slightly different and following a glycogen limiting cycle weekly, I don't think the 6-7% carbs in the WPC will cause a problem for me since I'll probably only have two 30-40g servings a day.

Basically I will be cutting down as fast as possible, atm I have gained FAT and I need to motivate myself AGAIN (last time I did my ankle in going down a mountain!, which put me off my program :( ) to start shredding down. I already have the diet aced, just gotta get in the supplements to help support growth and recovery (otherwise I may just grind to a halt with stress/pain/tiredness etc..)

Anyway hoping this WPC will be sufficient if not ideal for shredding down, the isolates tend to pass through the body way to fast anyway and within 20mins its as if you have had nothing.

• 2 months later...