Alacen 450 – WPC 20kg

patch

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hans are you wanting WPC or WPI? Ill go halfs with you on WPC if your keen. Personally i dont think WPI is worth the extra money

WPC, done

I will be in Auckland on the 24th/25th but wont have my own transport as im service crew in the Targa. Otherwise i can send you a courier ticket and they will pick it up from your door if your wanting it this month. Im in no rush though, have .7kg of WPI left. Prob will be in Aukcland around the 4th or 5th with my own transport.

flyinghigh: Got it cheaper from another source :wink:

Sack will arrive at my door and im happy to courier it to you, will sill end up around $50 cheaper than Davis.

There's some dodgy c*nthead PT selling some stolen bags of Alacen 450 at the moment - half the usual price of davis by all accounts. I gather you've got your hands on some of it. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole.

flyinghigh: Got it cheaper from another source :wink:

Sack will arrive at my door and im happy to courier it to you, will sill end up around $50 cheaper than Davis.

There's some dodgy c*nthead PT selling some stolen bags of Alacen 450 at the moment - half the usual price of davis by all accounts. I gather you've got your hands on some of it. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole.

Nope, its via a legit nz company. Not near half the price either!

Holy crap!

I'm assuming that's the unflavoured concentrate?

That's less than half the price listed on their website... :shock:

Yeah.. are you sure?

I have always got mine through davis trading. Highest i paid was 325 for WPC. Lowest i paid was 280. Including gst.. everything.

Do you work at Eat Me and get staff discount Hans cause I don’t see Alocen 450 on the Eat Me website.

I have got Fonterra WPC 322 from Eat Me before. WPC 322 has more protein than Alocen 450 but cost me more than $350.

I can pick up from Davis Trading so I buy there now.

Do you work at Eat Me and get staff discount Hans cause I don’t see Alocen 450 on the Eat Me website.

I have got Fonterra WPC 322 from Eat Me before. WPC 322 has more protein than Alocen 450 but cost me more than $350.

I can pick up from Davis Trading so I buy there now.

Im not associated with EATME in any way.

Its not on their site, but they do sell it. Email them.

• 3 weeks later...

Im not associated with EATME in any way.

Its not on their site, but they do sell it. Email them.

Sent 2 emails and heard nothing back.

Ring them, they will have in stock early december, so we went davis as we needed it ASAP.

A spoon of splenda and strawberry essence doesnt cut it for me. Any ideas on how to flavor?

K so just to recap to make sure I'm understanding this:

Alacen 450 – WPC 20kg for $400 delivered, however it is not a product listed on their site.

How much to courier to Chch?

Prob like $360/$370 for WPC inc gst from EATME(when they have it in stock)