Hi New body builder, any advice. Stuck on 65kg Bench.

Gino

I am male,

I do think my euthasmism gets the best of me and i buy/waste money on supplements that i really dont need.

I will try a new diet, search around for new workout programs. It's all so complicated!

hey bro !

muscleandbrawn.com

or stronglifts.com

read the second one

best site ever

u can gain 25lbs of muscle btw in one month via milk.Mr universe got his title 3x str8 before steroids were made using this.

and also change ur program up..ur muscles are used to ur program by the looks of it,

member..... to gain mass..forget about keepin the six pack....bulkin up is only a few months..so eat like a monster everyday (in a controlled manner tho).

5-6 meals.... with the magic ones being post workout... and pre-bed...

the milk routine is called 'squats and milk'. GOMAD

read it on stronglifts.com

go to that site and trust me you wont have a single question left after youve read it .. and also..even BETTER... google ' reg park 5 x5 '.

That man was the person arnold trained under :D

hope you enjoy!

Peace

alz

Hahaha, 25lbs of muscle in 1 month via milk! What a joke! Very few people would even gain that on a heavy steroid cycle, so unless you have some special milk your hilarious..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im taking Dymatize hi protein gainer thingy? any good?

60 grams of protein 600 calroies. I take with Extra Anchor milk which has 11g with 200ml per glass of milk. so getting to much. I take one before bed.

Any other sneaky food tips

Im taking Dymatize hi protein gainer thingy? any good?

60 grams of protein 600 calroies. I take with Extra Anchor milk which has 11g with 200ml per glass of milk. so getting to much. I take one before bed.

Any other sneaky food tips

Buy 2 Pizza's for tea and eat them with a 150ml glass of olive oil.

I am male,

I do think my euthasmism gets the best of me and i buy/waste money on supplements that i really dont need.

I will try a new diet, search around for new workout programs. It's all so complicated!

hey bro !

muscleandbrawn.com

or stronglifts.com

read the second one

best site ever

u can gain 25lbs of muscle btw in one month via milk.Mr universe got his title 3x str8 before steroids were made using this.

and also change ur program up..ur muscles are used to ur program by the looks of it,

member..... to gain mass..forget about keepin the six pack....bulkin up is only a few months..so eat like a monster everyday (in a controlled manner tho).

go to that site and trust me you wont have a single question left after youve read it .. and also..even BETTER... google ' reg park 5 x5 '.

hope you enjoy!

Peace

alz

Hahaha, 25lbs of muscle in 1 month via milk! What a joke! Very few people would even gain that on a heavy steroid cycle, so unless you have some special milk your hilarious..

lol

read it then talk

try it

4litre of milk a day with a proper trianing program and diet.

ul puff up as hell

up2u

just tryna help

hey bro !

muscleandbrawn.com

or stronglifts.com

read the second one

best site ever

hope you enjoy!

Peace

alz

lol

read it then talk

try it

ul puff up as hell

up2u

just tryna help

If your trying to be helpful dont give such ridiculous advice, if you seriously think you can gain almost 1lb of muscle a day from milk you are seriously diluded.

Why dont you show us a 1 month training log with before and after pics to show us your new 25lbs of muscle??

If you have got some more of these wonderful tips please do share, at this rate you could revolutoinise the bbing world!

I was stuck in a bench press plateau for upto 3 months, during this time I tried various things... first I dropped the weight down a bit and performed 3x12 reps... twice a week to no avail. I then started a 4 day split working, each day targeting different muscle groups with of course some compound exercises in there as well, with this workout I was doing 4 sets of bench at 12, 10, 8, 6 reps, increasing the weight each time. 5 weeks in I busted my plateau, increasing my previous 1rm from 120kg to 135kg, I also did some negative bench presses every couple of weeks.

I don't really put this down to the way I was training on the bench, rather the fact that my triceps were now receiving adequate isolation exercises, bench plateaus often come down to poor tricep strength. Diet as pre-mentioned is also very important, and you should at least be supplementing with a morning whey protein shake, and immediately post-workout (I have mine with 5g of creatine and dextrose) Keeping chipping away at it you'll get there.

Sounds Good,

This is my current program and excersises.

Mon - Chest

Bench 12/10/8/6

Incline dumbbell press 12/10/8/6

Flys 12/10/8/6

Then triceps,

Seated dip,

Reserve grip pulldown

Rope pull down.

Tuesday - Back

Lat pull down/Super set with bank extensions

Seated back Row

Then dumbell back rows for upper back.

Then bicep i do,

Barbell curls 10/8/6/4

Preacher & superseat hammer curls

Then incline seated curls.

Wednesday

Legs

Leg extension & superset with dumbell lunges.

Leg press

Squat

Thursday

Shoulders,Core

Smithmachine press,

Raises 2 different types.

I go heavy as can on smith machine usually do 3-5 sets. 12/10/8/6/4/2

Anything that i could change? or do beter? am i wasting time with some excerises.

You should read those Bill Starr links I posted earlier.

I'm not gonna go into detail, but I don't think that a body-part split like that is really worth much to a beginner.

Maybe to a fairly advanced bodybuilder, but that's not a terribly good fit to somebody starting out for a variety of reasons.

lol

read it then talk

try it

ul puff up as hell

up2u

just tryna help

If your trying to be helpful dont give such ridiculous advice, if you seriously think you can gain almost 1lb of muscle a day from milk you are seriously diluded.

Why dont you show us a 1 month training log with before and after pics to show us your new 25lbs of muscle??

If you have got some more of these wonderful tips please do share, at this rate you could revolutoinise the bbing world!

seriously mate ur sucha fag aye

its on that site..im not sying i did it or anything like that

u think like ur the man or sth rating wat pple say

i told u my intention was to help yet u still think ur the shit..

u go try it and then talk ok

4litres of milk a day and see after a month how much muscle uve gained

dont act tuf ok

fag

lol

read it then talk

try it

ul puff up as hell

up2u

just tryna help

dont act tuf ok

fag

Oh sorry, didnt realise that it said so on the site.. It must be true

dont act tuf ok

fag

My brain hurts after reading that

Oh and pics or it didnt happen

dont act tuf ok

fag

Oh sorry, didnt realise that it said so on the site.. It must be true

lol excuse my bad mood b4..i checkd the post while doing my asim

but yea i know it sounds like bs but its true

if u believe it or not,up2u

try it

anyways

sory about before

Did it!,

Did 70kg unspotted x6 twice, don't what it was but i warmed up with 60x10 then 65x8 then 70x6 twice. Was thrilled took 3 months to get out of the 60s.

Here is my first pic i will put one up in one year when i reach 73kg if i can do it!.

When i saw my trainer on friday i was gutterd as she said i was years away befor going on stage. :( She just made me so motivated i going to go crazy on the diet,sleep, eating, traning!. So i can enter under 70kg north islands or classic? i saw the heaviest i can be is 78kg for my hight in the classic divison, Would this be a first goal?

post-6241-14166820142733_thumb.png

post-6241-14166820143009_thumb.png

Don't worry about competing yet - just train hard, eat big and concentrate and packing on some muscle.

lol

read it then talk

try it

ul puff up as hell

up2u

just tryna help

You can also read on the internet how these magic pills will fix your hairline and help you get erections....should you believe it though?

i've read that before too....do I believe it though? No not really. The GOMAD diet doesn't say that you will gain 25lbs of muscle, just that you will gain 25lbs of weight - which I am assuming is going to be made up largely of fat. It's a massive amount of calories ontop of a normal diet and seems somewhat pointless - if your going to consume that many calories, why not ensure they are nutrients, proteins, and fats that your body really needs?