Ladies, recommend a breast implant surgeon

Onlyparty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good price Sheta. They look good too so I guess lower cost doesn't necessarily mean lower quality or sugical skill.

True. I collected 12 recommendations for the Tauranga clinic and had even viewed most of them too just to make sure I was going for it!

You can go overseas get it done and have a nice holiday at same time for half the price.

Yeah but will you just love the flight home after your surgery and lack of aftercare? I know I wouldn't but also know it works very well for some people and it is damn cheap.

What after care are you talking about? As far as i'm aware most are same day in and out surgerys. Meaning you don't stay in the hospital for your after care. I think you would find 5 days chilling out by a pool in the sun would be alot better "aftercare" than going straight home from a surgery in auckland where you are more likley to do things your not meant to. I know a couple of girls who have done it, people think its 3rd world but they are alot more professional and have more experience than most nz practises.

Food for thought anyway.

You can go overseas get it done and have a nice holiday at same time for half the price.

Yeah but will you just love the flight home after your surgery and lack of aftercare? I know I wouldn't but also know it works very well for some people and it is damn cheap.

What after care are you talking about? As far as i'm aware most are same day in and out surgerys. Meaning you don't stay in the hospital for your after care. I think you would find 5 days chilling out by a pool in the sun would be alot better "aftercare" than going straight home from a surgery in auckland where you are more likley to do things your not meant to. I know a couple of girls who have done it, people think its 3rd world but they are alot more professional and have more experience than most nz practises.

Food for thought anyway.

Ive heard of some shocker jobs done overseas, and know 2 of 2 competitors in Auck who had trouble with theirs and needed some restructoring once they got home.

There IS aftercare. As you have a foreign object in the body, your bod form a 'capsule' around the implant. Special firm massage of the implants has to be done twice a day for 4 weeks after the op so that the capsule is large and allows room for the implant to move. If this is not done, the capsule forms right on the implant, and the result will be firm, hard implants that look like oranges under clothes.

Id rather stick to NZ - the extra money is worth it.

There absolutely is aftercare like Sheta says. All doctors here will have at least a few follow up appointments with you, some up to months afterwards to check everything is ok. Boob jobs are a fairly major op, and there are, like everything, plenty of things that can go wrong and need checking.

So have been thinking about this for ages now and just want to make some enquiries. Which surgeon did you use? Was it around $10k?

Any info much appreciated :)

I've been thinking about this for ages too....

But $10K!!!!! :shock:

Need a sponsor :pfft:

:shock: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have a contact in Thailand that a few girls I know have had there stuff done there...half the price it costs here. PM me if youre interested.

Ladyboys? :shock:

Lol...if you wanna chop your dick off and get a pussy I dont have a contact for that unfortunately bro lol.

Two fellas have had there gyno removed over there that I know as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It depends where you live, I had my surgery done through Christchurch "Sally Langley", shes a perfectionist and very much sympathetic as to what is best for you. I had no idea of what I wanted, only that I wanted a chest, she suggested under the muscle because I do bodybuilding each year and get very lean upstairs (nothing looks worse than seeing a couple of grapefruit sitting on your ribs) I wanted to go to a B cup as I had always been AA, she suggested C-D and I am so pleased I didn't go smaller.

Good Luck

I had no idea of what I wanted, only that I wanted a chest, she suggested under the muscle ....

Hi Cantygirl. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I too am thinking about implants. If I do, it will be under the muscle like you - I totally agree nothing looks worse than being able to see the actual implant when dieted down for competition. Anyway, my question is about recovery. I know going under the muscle requires much longer recovery time. I am interested in your experience regarding recovery and the ability to lift heavy weights post op. I have read on various sites that girls have been advised not to train chest heavy if they do go under the muscle for risk of 'pushing' them outwards due to the strength and pressure created by the pecs. If this is the case I will be staying flat chested :oops:

I had no idea of what I wanted, only that I wanted a chest, she suggested under the muscle ....

Hi Cantygirl. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I too am thinking about implants. If I do, it will be under the muscle like you - I totally agree nothing looks worse than being able to see the actual implant when dieted down for competition. Anyway, my question is about recovery. I know going under the muscle requires much longer recovery time. I am interested in your experience regarding recovery and the ability to lift heavy weights post op. I have read on various sites that girls have been advised not to train chest heavy if they do go under the muscle for risk of 'pushing' them outwards due to the strength and pressure created by the pecs. If this is the case I will be staying flat chested :oops:

Hi Poppy19,

I took about 5 weeks off from the gym, the training was not a problem post-op. Initially I was aware of some weird squelching sounds when training but this soon settled down, but seriously, having 5 weeks off from training meant I had to go light anyway as I was just not capable of the original lifts. The most difficult thing was everyday stuff like hanging out washing and shutting the car boot.

Good luck