09 olympia preview

Luigi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its out of Phil & Dexter for sure. Thinking that when Phil strips down hes going to look good for No.1 but be very close. Bit of a "Gift" fan as he warmly replied to a couple of emails I sent to him before he got to Olympia level & was a real genuine guy.

PS. Hey Luigi, good to see you have put on a bit of weight :D

Yeah agree with you muscle, will be between dexter and phil. It truly is the most open Olympia in years though. It will motivate everyone to come in top condition as everyone truly has a chance at a top five placing.

Poor Ronnie. He should have stayed retired, its just not right to see him like that. :(

yea dont know what hes thinking, crowd sort of goes silent like wtf is he doing ?

looking forward to seeing kai this year as hes been making massive improvements with every show but still not a fan of his physique.

im a fan of wolf but not sure if he will ever be a top 3 contender, think he may end up going down the same path as ruhl. more of a fan favourite that fails to get top placings but guess we have to wait and see what happens this year! personally id like to see heath wolf kai dexter and jay battling for top 5

It's shaping up to being the best Olympia since the glory days of the early 90's.

Don't count this guy out of a top 5 finish....

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/con ... /2308/225/

(140kg x 20 shoulder press :shock: )

140x20 bouncing incline benches with no lockout maybe! :grin: But no doubt he's a very strong guy. Crazy weight on lateral raises.

The gift looking awesome would love to see him take it out. is it just me does anyone else think cutler is super average?

Your not wrong. Everything on him is well developed, but he is definately missing something. I dont know what it is. He just dosent have that X factor. You just look at him and physique is boring as hell.

Poor Ronnie. Classic example of needing to quit while your ahead. It's just tarnishing his reputation. Been a big fan of Phil Heath for a while, Cutler shouldn't be in it. Impressed with Dex though. I don't see Wolf going anywhere really...

I reckon top 5 should be: Heath, Dex, Martinez, Kai, Branch

edit: Most likely will be Dex, Heath, Martinez, Kai, Cutler

Will be interesting to see how Centopani goes seeing as he beat DJ in the NY Pro. A top placing from him would be an incredible start to his career.

It's shaping up to being the best Olympia since the glory days of the early 90's.

Don't count this guy out of a top 5 finish....

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/con ... /2308/225/

(140kg x 20 shoulder press :shock: )

140x20 bouncing incline benches with no lockout maybe! :grin: But no doubt he's a very strong guy. Crazy weight on lateral raises.

Got to admit he trains hardcore but yeah form leaves a bit to be desired, but as he says after 20 yrs in the game the joints got to be getting pretty tired. Mine certainly are :D He has not got the aesthetic symmetry of Phil or Dexter & has always been overlooked at higher level but hes sure got some freaky size & condition when he can get it all together. Don't think he will be in top 6 tho.