SHOTGUN supplements

Luigi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered a few things from both stores in the past, and was very impressed by both of them (even got same day delivery from Punch a couple of times when I was in Auckland).

I got a 5lb ON Gold Protein, and the 800gm MRI Black Powder (which I'm finding to be very good, BTW) from Shotgun a couple of weeks ago. I ordered it early Monday afternoon, and it arrived Tuesday morning :D Also got a sample of IsaTest, and one of NoSynthesize, which was handy (haven't tried either yet though).

I think I'll be going back to Shotgun again next order, due to the fast service and slightly cheaper prices :) Big ups!

If prices are your number one concern, http://www.nutratech.co.nz seems to be about the same price with some brands, and then even cheaper with others.

In saying that, in my experience their service was similar to either punch or shotgun.

They also have a good range Ultimate Nutrition and Universal/Animal products which have some quality good value products.

Just another place for people to consider when shopping around.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...