The Tattoo Thread

poos_n_wees

I've always loved Samoan styled sleeves. I amount of meaning that can be put within the patterns is crazy! A samoan mate of mine said go for it. But i'm not sure if this is disrespectful or something like that as i am 0% samoan as far as i know 2163672019a4353831497b236489035l.jpg Not looking up to Sonny bill or anything i dislike him lol.

Any thoughts, obviously want to grow more before i get it, but would be interesting to know opinions

So you have no Samoan in you but want a Samoan tatt....... Maybe you should try getting something from your heritage or something that means something to you instead.

Im not interested because its samoan, im interested because of the patterns and the different meanings you can put into each line/pattern. Getting something to do with heritage is is abit tricky, dads adopted and other side is some form of whiteness with a slash of maori.

Just do it bro. You dont need the approval of others to get something thats going to be with you for life!

Might thoughts exactly, not really into picture type tattoos. Was just after thoughts on it or if its disrespectful to get it etcetc

• 2 weeks later...
Finished off my left sleeve today. Just the right side to go before I can put a hold on the ink...for a while at leastLeftsleevefinite.jpg

Shiiiirt sick ink bro repped :clap:

Man your guys style looks way too similar to my bro down here where I go, should chuck on some pics so you know what I mean.

PS you look way leaner in the 2nd pic

Shiiiirt sick ink bro repped :clap:

Man your guys style looks way too similar to my bro down here where I go, should chuck on some pics so you know what I mean.

PS you look way leaner in the 2nd pic

Yea do it bro! Love the style ay havent seen any similar up here.

did you take the 2 pics on the same day?

Yup they are roughly 6 hours apart 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Finished off my left sleeve today. Just the right side to go before I can put a hold on the ink...for a while at leastLeftsleevefinite.jpg

wow, love it :pfft:

I've joined the thread waaay late as I've just been lurking lately while studying.. but I have my sons name inside my wrist, a bird on the back of my shoulder and a Chinese symbol for 'happiness/joy' on the back of my neck. Not much because I've been way poor, but I am wanting to slowly add more Chinese symbols right down my spine. Sorry no photos :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...