The Tattoo Thread

poos_n_wees

There've been some interesting discussions on Tattoos in Startingfromscratch's journal and just thought it'd be interesting to see what other tatts are out there :D

So post up pics of your tatts.. The story behind them, or maybe even pics of similar tatts you wanna get in the future !

I'll start. This is my teeny Tahitian patterned tatt, it winds around my ankle and finishes just at the top of my foot. Was originally supposed to cover my whole shin, but I dropped ma nuts at the last minute :doh:

CopyofCopyofTanzstatt-ankle.jpg

Sometime in the future I wanna go back to the islands and finish what I started with the ankle tatt, extending it up onto my shin like my original plan love.gif

Hah and it turns out you have one too PNW!! I really like these

3220795497_77bd52b2ce.jpg

charlkoi.jpg

but I think you have to be Japanese to pull it off. If others disagree let me know, I want to be wrong!

Fark! That is awesome bro...its simple bro.. you pull off a tatoo by the way you carry it...Its the personality and charisma of a person that tells me all I need to know about there tattoo...good shit dude! :nod: go get it done..

hahaha yea shame. ummmm, what can i say, bit of originality there for my MMA comps.

ahahaaha, original it is indeed :clap:

well heres a cuple that i cud reach with my webcam :roll:

*dog tags- my kids names, bday's & birth weights

*celtec design- one i designed with my familys initials twisted in there

*scroll- my wifes name in chinese (she not asian,but it just looked better than in english)

* MATCHU- my personalized plate as i was , how u say 'car enthusiest' :lol: and it been a nickname since skool

*cross and wings- saying only good can judge me (except wen i on stage i guess :roll: )

post-1439-1416681981136_thumb.jpg

post-1439-14166819811431_thumb.jpg

post-1439-14166819811496_thumb.jpg

post-1439-14166819811561_thumb.jpg

post-1439-14166819811626_thumb.jpg

hahaha yea shame. ummmm, what can i say, bit of originality there for my MMA comps.

ahahaaha, original it is indeed :clap:

well heres a cuple that i cud reach with my webcam :roll:

*dog tags- my kids names, bday's & birth weights

*celtec design- one i designed with my familys initials twisted in there

*scroll- my wifes name in chinese (she not asian,but it just looked better than in english)

* MATCHU- my personalized plate as i was , how u say 'car enthusiest' :lol: and it been a nickname since skool

Don't you have some Nazi designs on your chest? That's what I thought they were at a glance but I could be wrong?

DOOOO IIIIIT :nod:

I like the top one the bestest.

Haha touché. Thanks for the encouragement, it's convinced me. I'm going to get a Jap Gangsta sleeve when I get some money :nod:

youl be looking at about 5k id say lol.

while i was working in the mines i was budgetting for a whole torsoe tatt, looking at about 20k over 5 years. they not cheap lol.

Haha touché. Thanks for the encouragement, it's convinced me. I'm going to get a Jap Gangsta sleeve when I get some money :nod:

while i was working in the mines i was budgetting for a whole torsoe tatt, looking at about 20k over 5 years. they not cheap lol.

Holey crap :shock: Think of all the shoes you could buy for 5K

Not if you go to thailand or indo ... some really good artists there: My mate got a 1/2 sleeve - I think it cost a little over 250 kiwi - tribal but has a bit of detail. very impressive.

Not if you go to thailand or indo ... some really good artists there: My mate got a 1/2 sleeve - I think it cost a little over 250 kiwi - tribal but has a bit of detail. very impressive.

meeean idea.

Yeah bro..I got my tramp stamp done the next day hungova on Thai whiskey....Karon Beach...very good artist there... :nod:

meeean idea.

Yeah bro..I got my tramp stamp done the next day hungova on Thai whiskey....Karon Beach...very good artist there... :nod:

Is it just me or does it seem like alot of people get their tattoos drunk or hungova? :wink:

well, maybe more like 2 to 3k, looking at it again. but yea, theres alot of hours in that...

Nah 5k sounds about right. I have a mate that's a tattoo artist, he said it would cost around that much to get a Japanese gangster sleeve. Hopefully he would hook me up but Opti's suggestion of going to Thailand sounds better (if they could do more than tribal tatts).

Don't you have some Nazi designs on your chest? That's what I thought they were at a glance but I could be wrong?

bhahahaahhah!!! :pfft: yea, ummm they acually little designs of my kids initials 'MJ' and 'KL', but close :pfft:

Ahhhh and all along I thought you were a white supremacist! It was your back tatt that through me off (see neck)

dmilam1.jpg

At a closer glance I see it is actually a cross with wings :pfft:

well, maybe more like 2 to 3k, looking at it again. but yea, theres alot of hours in that...

Nah 5k sounds about right. I have a mate that's a tattoo artist, he said it would cost around that much to get a Japanese gangster sleeve. Hopefully he would hook me up but Opti's suggestion of going to Thailand sounds better (if they could do more than tribal tatts).

bhahahaahhah!!! :pfft: yea, ummm they acually little designs of my kids initials 'MJ' and 'KL', but close :pfft:

Ahhhh and all along I thought you were a white supremacist! It was your back tatt that through me off (see neck)

dmilam1.jpg

At a closer glance I see it is actually a cross with wings :pfft:

Eeek! He doesn't look very well! :shock: Must be difficult being a supremacist!