MARC RAINBOW IFBB PRO

RAINBOW IFBB PRO

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Marc

Ryan here :grin:

Just so everyone knows this dudes a warrior in the gym. and the most friendliest guy .

hope all goes well with the Rotator tear. i injured mine last year. its still screws me over when flat benching.but ten again not keeping the rehab type movements consistent.

Added u On FB

and ALl the BEst Champ

\:D/

Thanks RYAN ... that is so nice of you to say and you are No slouch yourself in the Gym Bud ... and "soman_muscle" ummmmm my freind I know alot of Somans with muscle to be honest and all are such niiiiice humbel and polite men and women and since you dont have a Pic or Name ( which I am not the best with "NAMES" ) I cant say I do remember you so I can only think you are a Legend in your own Right ... no disrepect intended ok :)

• 3 weeks later...

All is Good In my HOOD I have just about run out of weights on the Machine Stacks and and DBs in my Gym and I havent missed a day of Training in the now 6 months I have been back training and so many are saying how good I look so it cant be all that bad ... catch you all here soon ok .

Love and Respect Marc .