MARC RAINBOW IFBB PRO

RAINBOW IFBB PRO

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mike ... I am slightly Dislexic everyone so Please foregive me ok dont Piss take on My Spelling as it is a little bit of a curse and a little embarressing to be honest and "YES" it is Me "Marc Rainbow Iffbb Pro" ... was married to the Famous Alison Rainbow 2 x Miss Australia 2 x Miss Universe and the Founder of The Womens Figure Class for the IFBB we have 2 kids Joshua who is 13 Tyla who is 9 ( my pride and joys above all elese ) they were here with me Tonight YEEEEEAH and I was " Retired now I am REFIRED" yeeeeeeah in the house with the RAINMAN :D Ohhh and that Owners of this site can confirm this with I used to Advertise on here with RNC ok

Yep...send me a draft copy of all your posts via PM and I will review and let you know whether you can post it or not...

lol

And seriously, to everyone else being all retarded in this thread, it is because of people like you that we don't get the big names in PL/BB in NZ on these forums. That and they probably have better things to do with their time ;):lol:

And seriously, to everyone else being all retarded in this thread, it is because of people like you that we don't get the big names in PL/BB in NZ on these forums. That and they probably have better things to do with their time ;):lol:

Thank you for those divine of words of wisdom dearest Laura.

At least we have you here though huh?

Thank you for those divine of words of wisdom dearest Laura.

At least we have you here though huh?

You are so welcome SM. Kiss my feet.

Ok moving on Kids ... I have been back in the Gym now for 4 months ( spent a month going only twice a week prior ) since I started back I have gained 13kgs I curently weigh just on 90 kgs 200lb apx and I am at 5% body fat. At my best I weighed just on 96 kgs and at a minimal reading of 3% body fat ... actualy might have gained a percent of bodyfat as I have been eating everything over the past few days .

2 weeks ago me and my training Partner changed to the "DORIAN YATES" style of training Princibels and have been following them religiously or should I say "BRUTALY"... this style of training is where I beleive I made my best gains previously ... so things are going better than expected ... ohhh and I have a slight tear in my Right Rotar cuff but it is under good management at this stage ... if you want regular up dates on me and my training and who I am and what I stand for become my friend on FACEBOOK search Marc Rainbow IFBB PRO click on the picture of the Guinea Pig ( I use this picture as I want people to know me for me not just a BODYBUILDER ) read my posts and decide if you want to be my freind I have 1000s from all over the world and not one is Abusive , Rude or Uncearing Reagrds your freind Marc .

Hey Mark, good to see you posting here and thinking of competing again, 90kg 5% bf is great mate and im sure you're gonna make a hell of a lot of gains in the next few months.

your help with nutrition a couple of years back did wonders for me if you can remember :pfft: