MARC RAINBOW IFBB PRO

RAINBOW IFBB PRO

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that you were training with Lee Priest whilst he was over here recently. How did that come about?

Lee and Mark are good friends I believe. :)

There are some rather humerous vids on UTube about Lees visit to Auckland in April I believe. You can find the links on MD LEE Priest Forum if you care to look.

Me and Priesty are Best of Best of Mates ... and have been for over 15 years now ... ohhhh the stories I could tell ... Lee and his wife Rhainy were here with me about a Mounth ago Lee and Rhainy flew over to catch up with me and being the dear freind Lee is ... to be Honest he had heard so much grap about me over the GRAPE VINE so to speak he wanted to hear All from my Mouth Only ( we have no secrets from one another ) and whilst here we decided that we will both make our Come Backs at the Aussie Grand Prix next Feb with a Eye on the Olympia me at Marsters ( Im 42 ) and Lee at the well younger one :wink:

We also worked out whilst here I have been with Lee every time he has got engaged or married and then divorced or seperated and with him for every tatoo he has got ... he got another here ... and they call us Brothers Yeeeah right Lee is way bigger :D

Me and Priesty are Best of Best of Mates ... and have been for over 15 years now ... ohhhh the stories I could tell ... Lee and his wife Rhainy were here with me about a Mounth ago Lee and Rhainy flew over to catch up with me and being the dear freind Lee is ... to be Honest he had heard so much grap about me over the GRAPE VINE so to speak he wanted to hear All from my Mouth Only ( we have no secrets from one another ) and whilst here we decided that we will both make our Come Backs at the Aussie Grand Prix next Feb with a Eye on the Olympia me at Marsters ( Im 42 ) and Lee at the well younger one :wink:

We also worked out whilst here I have been with Lee every time he has got engaged or married and then divorced or seperated and with him for every tatoo he has got ... he got another here ... and they call us Brothers Yeeeah right Lee is way bigger :D

Man stuff that grap from the grap vine huh...

Seriously, it sounds like you and Lee have something very special. Good for you both...

How's his arm coming along, read that he partially tore his biceps tendon where it inserts in the shoulder carrying a tv. Just how large was this tv?

arnt you in the middle of a court case marc - as reported in stuff.co.nz?

AB,

That was kinda unnecessary. If you actually wanted to know (and not just stir) you could've sent a PM to Marc to ask.

IMHO the forum isn't the place to take cheap shots at people.

Regardless, Marc has a lot of experience as a BBer and has the potential to help a lot of newbies as well as intermediate BBers. Or he could get pissed off with BS like this and leave.

Along with Mike Debenham, Marc is the only other NZL Pro posting here........ although Moe posted twice I think?

Have you ever asked any of the guys why they don't post here? I have. One of NZL's top BBers, and perhaps more importantly best trainers (I can't count the number of top placings BBers under his guidance have had) told me he wouldn't post because there was too much crap and not enough productive stuff. To their credit the moderators have sorted this out recently and confined the crap to the Playground, hopefully more experienced 'practitioners' will come on board in the future rather than be put off.

Just my 10 cents.

Nate

i didnt write the article on stuff did i? just was asking a question and it was answered.

arnt you in the middle of a court case marc - as reported in stuff.co.nz?

AB,

That was kinda unnecessary. If you actually wanted to know (and not just stir) you could've sent a PM to Marc to ask.

Regardless, Marc has a lot of experience as a BBer and has the potential to help a lot of newbies as well as intermediate BBers. Or he could get pissed off with BS like this and leave.

Along with Mike Debenham, Marc is the only other NZL Pro posting here........ although Moe posted twice I think?

Have you ever asked any of the guys why they don't post here? I have. One of NZL's top BBers, and perhaps more importantly best trainers (I can't count the number of top placings BBers under his guidance have had) told me he wouldn't post because there was too much crap and not enough productive stuff. To their credit the moderators have sorted this out recently and confined the crap to the Playground, hopefully more experienced 'practitioners' will come on board in the future rather than be put off.

Just my 10 cents.

Nate

i didnt write the article on stuff did i? just was asking a question and it was answered.

So you read the article then? So why ask the question?

Welcome Marc - good to have you here and very good to see you back training hard and with competitive aspirations again. Masters BB is a very unique ball game (been here a little while now) so i'm very keen to hear how you are approaching your game plan now over 40 versus what you did when you started out down at LM all those years ago

AB,

Just my 10 cents.

Nate

So you read the article then? So why ask the question?

because it has previously been discussed in a thread so why not ask striaght to the source ? was it ok before and now not ok? i wasnt being disrespectful at all or stiring simply asked a question - that was answered

for all we no the article could be completly false

Auckland Bodybuilder Dont get upset ok all is good and all is "VERY PRIVATE" ... on another note Lee Preist.s Bicep is Fine cant even notice it detached ... we measured his arms while here ... Left 21 and a half inches or just over... Right just over 20inches and growing and it had no effect on him when we trained hard out for the week he was here ... soooo all good there Yeeeeah .

and whilst here we decided that we will both make our Come Backs at the Aussie Grand Prix next Feb with a Eye on the Olympia me at Marsters ( Im 42 ) and Lee at the well younger one :wink:

Marc,

There hasn't been a Masters Olympia since 2004? I don't know the details but a friend who had also considered this told me.

Maybe stick with the Aussie show for starters and see what happens from there?

Nate