BOUNCY BOOBS

Sheta

Hopefully most ladies know that bouncing boobs causes the tissue within the breast to stretch. And, once its stretched, the boob will start to sag with no luck of ever returning to its more pert former glory. (unless you get implants of course).

I shudder at the sight of some mammeries boucing away as some ladies are running on the treadmills and dont even understand why some poeple go the the gym in thier lacy items.

What kind of bra do readers on here wear to the gym?

Myself - I love my racerback strap em in type bra which I then overlap witha snug fitting lycra sports top (crop). No point wasting good surgery!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Easy just don't run :grin: Wonder how many guys have popped in here hoping for pics :lol: Um I usually only run when I'm dieting for a comp and by that time I have non-existant boobsicles just flappies :? Got some good ones at the mo though so will keep that in mind when I go to do some HIIT, and strap those suckers in :grin:

From back when I struggled to find something that was comfortable, I thought just wrapping your tits up tight is the best option. But make sure you can breathe etc :pfft:

My cardio is pretty non-existent. But I like good support, even if just walking.

I'm thinking about getting some boob protection for Fight Club :shock:

Anyone know about good chest protection for fighting? I was thinking this...

post-4484-14166819741941_thumb.jpg

Hopefully most ladies know that bouncing boobs causes the tissue within the breast to stretch. And, once its stretched, the boob will start to sag with no luck of ever returning to its more pert former glory. (unless you get implants of course)

I will never have this problem dry.gif

Usually its just a sports bra. No particular brand.. as long as they're covered and contained lol. I really like Bia Brazil though: http://www.biabrazilusa.com/bratops.htm. Especially the one in the top left. Super comfy and purrdyyy giggle.gif

Anyone know about good chest protection for fighting? I was thinking this...

Or this lol !

metalarmour.jpg

I don't run or do anything that jiggles me about, so I just wear whatever sports bra is the cheapest. I don't even know what brands I have - just whatever. For me, it's about not sweating up the bra that I'm going to be wearing for the rest of the day rather than needing sports support.

Back in my 'D' days I would just use a sports bra plus this Nike Tri-fit thing of a jig for extra support. I'd also make sure my singlet had a built in bra.

Wish I had 'D' days. Would settle for B days :lol:

I run a lot and even though I don't have a lot in that area I always get worried because the damage won't until it's too late.

Check these breast firming masks out though I have heard they are really awesome and planning to give them a go:

https://www.loveyourskin.co.nz/skincare ... 10042&c=13

Back in my 'D' days I would just use a sports bra plus this Nike Tri-fit thing of a jig for extra support. I'd also make sure my singlet had a built in bra.

I run a lot and even though I don't have a lot in that area I always get worried because the damage won't until it's too late.

Check these breast firming masks out though I have heard they are really awesome and planning to give them a go:

Haha yeah I definitely miss those 'D's - I'm in the 'B' region now though but I guess I'd rather have smaller boobs if it means being trimmer.

Crikey the mask seems pretty pricey. You know you can get a skin tightening and smoothing effect with whipped egg whites? Egg white used to be a top treatment for under eye crinkleys. Just make sure your boyfreind isnt too hungry if you do it!

I used to be a D (go breastfeeding) then settled back to a B, then a droopy A with comps. I got the skin filled back up to a D cup - and love it!

I saw those vids :shock: ..I felt sorry for those chicks. :(

Had a old girl friend of mine who had back problems(she got surgery..reduction) because of large XXXX...anywayz..we were really close mates and still are and both 18 back then, and when I was at her 18th birthday party some of her stepdad fuckwit mates were there and later on in the night they start commenting straight to her face about her XXXX and doing rude shit...one of them grabbed her and felt her up and wouldnt let go even after she started crying and getting scared...ok..here goes(Eye witness report from her friends) I grabbed her and pushed her towards her younger sister, stool ends up in my hands smashing down on the guy who grabbed her and he went down out cold apparently...his 2 mates went for me and we all went down in a heap on the ground..her mother was screaming her head off at her step dad to call off his mates from me....and my girlfirends friends were trying to pull them off me apparently...dont remember much after that but woke next to (Casey my friend)curled up next to me on the matress in the their lounge in the morning...black eye...fat lip..bruises..but other wise alive....funny..a week later my friends mother threw out her step dads belongings and told him to fark off! \:D/

ugggh i did not need to see those videos

yah took them down after this comment :lol:

haha my bad

Think that was more Luigi's bad. He sometimes forgets some of us are a little more prude-ish (aka classy) than him. :wink:

Had a old girl friend of mine who had back problems(she got surgery..reduction) because of large XXXX...anywayz..we were really close mates and still are and both 18 back then, and when I was at her 18th birthday party some of her stepdad fuckwit mates were there and later on in the night they start commenting straight to her face about her XXXX and doing rude shit...one of them grabbed her and felt her up and wouldnt let go even after she started crying and getting scared...ok..here goes(Eye witness report from her friends) I grabbed her and pushed her towards her younger sister, stool ends up in my hands smashing down on the guy who grabbed her and he went down out cold apparently...his 2 mates went for me and we all went down in a heap on the ground..her mother was screaming her head off at her step dad to call off his mates from me....and my girlfirends friends were trying to pull them off me apparently...dont remember much after that but woke next to (Casey my friend)curled up next to me on the matress in the their lounge in the morning...black eye...fat lip..bruises..but other wise alive....funny..a week later my friends mother threw out her step dads belongings and told him to fark off! \:D/

Far outtt thats one crazy story, poor girl. :shock:

The poor girl :( Although I love hearing stories like this. Nice to know there are guys out there willing to defend a woman's honour.

Niiice! I'll bear that one in mind for when we start using knives. Do you know the RRP? It's got nice bulbous boobies :pfft:

I wonder if I can convince the guys we should start using weapons?

LOL! No RRP.. According to the link, bulbous boobies were especially made for an art exhibition or something \:D/

some of her stepdad fuckwit mates were there and later on in the night they start commenting straight to her face about her XXXX and doing rude shit...one of them grabbed her and felt her up and wouldnt let go even after she started crying and getting scared...

:evil: Too much alcohol + stupid people is a recipe for disaster. Good on you for doing something about it.