What I bought today....

steak

• 2 weeks later...
A cd to put on a video of me squatting for android to learn off

You know i would appreciate that!... oh wait but I'm not after the athletic look

have squatted more than u, weighing less than you, with better technique than you and I was half the age of you.

Been there done that. Lolz

Via Phed (cheers!):

photo.jpg

Back to the trusty Titaniums (will break em in a little for training, then save em for comps). Elbow sleeves feel a lot like my Rehbands too, keen to see how they go - have been using the knee sleeves on my elbows (when I'm not squatting in them) which are quite loose, but still keep the area nice and warm. Intredasted to see how a tighter fit goes...

Via Phed (cheers!):

photo.jpg

Back to the trusty Titaniums (will break em in a little for training, then save em for comps). Elbow sleeves feel a lot like my Rehbands too, keen to see how they go - have been using the knee sleeves on my elbows (when I'm not squatting in them) which are quite loose, but still keep the area nice and warm. Intredasted to see how a tighter fit goes...

Knee wrap whore :lol:

Nice purchase i'm jelly

20kg of boneless Skinless Chicken breast for $160

My mates missus's dad owns a butchery \:D/

Only problem is I just have a standard sized fridge/freezer. Was meaning to buy a cheat freezer this week but didn't get around to it. So everything non essential got biffed from the freezer (like the missus's icecream, Xmas cake, ice trays).

20kg of boneless Skinless Chicken breast for $160

My mates missus's dad owns a butchery \:D/

Only problem is I just have a standard sized fridge/freezer. Was meaning to buy a cheat freezer this week but didn't get around to it. So everything non essential got biffed from the freezer (like the missus's icecream, Xmas cake, ice trays).

:naughty: You just signed your own death warrant :lol: