What I bought today....

steak

geez mate, that is an expensive axe you got now....what you hunting....zombies?

surelly it is not very practical but stil a very nice piece of kid

Just collecting it. Definitely one of the strongest, most brutal knives you can buy.

Hmmmmmm you didnt by any chance buy a hockey mask to did you?

A taser :shifty:

We had one at work (non issue) that didnt work, so we thought. There was a little button on the side that you had to push we nearly shat ourselfs when it went off blue sparks and cracking sound. Awesome peice of kit.

Brought a 2.5kg bag od cadbury drinking chocolate for $13 to mix in with my 10kgs of fonterra whey. Fucking Yum.

Haha yeah I had one like that Tommsmace nearly shat himself when I buzzed in front of him lol. Sold it before I left Nz prob in the wrong hands now. New one shoots prongs might go find some junkies this weekend WOW

HAHA I think tasers are scarier than guns you know your mates wont shoot you but there is a high probability they will zap you.

We had one at work (non issue) that didnt work, so we thought. There was a little button on the side that you had to push we nearly shat ourselfs when it went off blue sparks and cracking sound. Awesome peice of kit.

Brought a 2.5kg bag od cadbury drinking chocolate for $13 to mix in with my 10kgs of fonterra whey. Fucking Yum.

Haha yeah I had one like that Tommsmace nearly shat himself when I buzzed in front of him lol. Sold it before I left Nz prob in the wrong hands now. New one shoots prongs might go find some junkies this weekend WOW

HAHA I think tasers are scarier than guns you know your mates wont shoot you but there is a high probability they will zap you.

lol

• 1 month later...

these arrived today, dudes went super stingy on samples and gave me none :(

Tried the cookies and cream with my oats and I think I added a bit too much water, the taste isn't the greatest....will give it a go tonight after my workout to see what it's like by itself in water

post-6927-14166822316742_thumb.jpg

post-6927-14166822316852_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...