What I bought today....

steak

Cheers Olympia. Yeh, will do Gore over once I'm finished. I heard theres some relatives of jimjim living there that are evil and anemic, well, you know what the cure for that is dont you? Iron, and I just happen to have a bar of it ready for their consumption!!!

Love you jimjim xxxxx :grin: :kiss:

At least gore will remind you of England, cool, wet, racist, just not as many gypsies and blacks

:pfft:

too true jimjim :pfft:

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder 300grams:

Firrst time really using creatine so we shall see how it goes :nod:

^What an epic fail. Who is foolish enough to buy this rubbish. We all know Muscle Tech is 10x strong and promotes muscle growth by 1000% by changing your DNA.

A taser :shifty:

We had one at work (non issue) that didnt work, so we thought. There was a little button on the side that you had to push we nearly shat ourselfs when it went off blue sparks and cracking sound. Awesome peice of kit.

Brought a 2.5kg bag od cadbury drinking chocolate for $13 to mix in with my 10kgs of fonterra whey. Fucking Yum.

A taser :shifty:

We had one at work (non issue) that didnt work, so we thought. There was a little button on the side that you had to push we nearly shat ourselfs when it went off blue sparks and cracking sound. Awesome peice of kit.

Brought a 2.5kg bag od cadbury drinking chocolate for $13 to mix in with my 10kgs of fonterra whey. Fucking Yum.

Haha yeah I had one like that Tommsmace nearly shat himself when I buzzed in front of him lol. Sold it before I left Nz prob in the wrong hands now. New one shoots prongs might go find some junkies this weekend WOW

Brought a 2.5kg bag of cadbury drinking chocolate for $13 to mix in with my 10kgs of fonterra whey. Fucking Yum.

where did you acquire this product?

Trents got to be a member of the foodstuffs family. Its on special this week. Might go buy another bag tomorrow its got a years shelf life.